Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Steps to take when writing an academic essay

Steps to take when writing an academic essay

Oct/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Steps to take when writing an …

Steps to take when writing an academic essay

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Steps for Writing an Argumentation …

Blood Pressure, a Reading With a Habit of Straying. Measuring blood pressure seems so straightforward. To Take Writing An Academic Essay? Stick your arm in a cuff for writing prompts a few seconds, and there they are: two simple numbers, all the information you need to essay know whether you are in a healthy range or high enough that you should be taking one of the many cheap generic drugs that can bring down your blood pressure. But the reality is new york essay, more confusing, as I discovered recently when I tested mine. It turns out that blood pressure can jump around a lot — as much as 40 points in one day in steps an academic, my case — which raises the question of which reading to writing personal narrative trust. Ever since I wrote about steps to take when an academic essay, a woman who was in new york, denial about her high blood pressure until she had a stroke, I have been worried that my blood pressure might creep up without my knowing it. I became interested again when I reported that a large federal study of people at to take high risk for a heart attack or stroke found that bringing blood pressure well below the current national guidelines — a systolic blood pressure below 120 millimeters of oral test essay, mercury instead of 140, or instead of steps when writing an academic, 150 for people older than 60 — significantly reduced the death rate and the rate of heart attacks, strokes and tragedy and juliet essay, heart failure.

The results were so compelling that guideline committees are expected to revise their recommendations. A week after that study was published, I decided to check my blood pressure with a home monitor before a coming physical examination. The first night, I was startled to find that my systolic pressure was a scary 137. The next night, it was only 117. The next morning, before I saw my doctor, it was a terrifying 152. Steps? At the doctor’s office, it was 150. I measured it again that night, and it had plummeted to term words 110. And my diastolic pressure, the lower number, was a rock-bottom 60 that evening. It seemed unreal. Did I have hypertension because my pressure had hit 152 in steps writing an academic, the morning?

But if I took a drug to bring it down, what would happen if my pressure was trying to go down to 110 in the evening? I asked a few experts. “Short answer is, you are normal,” said Dr. David McCarron, a research associate at the University of California, Davis, adding that anyone whose pressure goes down to 120 or, in my case 110/60, does not have hypertension. His advice to writing services patients is to abstain from obsessively monitoring their blood pressure. “If you are healthy and steps writing, have no related health conditions, you will lose more quality months or years of life by checking your B.P. Services Toronto? frequently than if you did not,” he wrote by email. Blood pressure measurement is complicated, said Dr. Steps When Writing Essay? Suzanne Oparil, the director of preventive cardiology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and an investigator in the clinical trial, called Sprint, that found that a pressure below 120 was preferable for high-risk patients. And Juliet? Mending Hearts: Gina Kolata on Progress and Challenges in Heart Disease. “There is a lot of when writing an academic essay, controversy over when and how to measure it,” Dr. Oparil said.

If it remains very high over time with multiple measurements, there is term paper how many, no mistaking the diagnosis of hypertension. And if it is normally very low, daily fluctuations will not generally push it into a danger zone. The problems come when blood pressure is in between. “The guidelines in the U.S. are based on clinic blood pressures taken in a way that few providers do,” Dr. Oparil said. The patient should rest for five minutes in a chair, not on an exam table, and should not talk. The feet should be on the floor, the back straight and supported. The patient should not have had caffeine and should not have smoked in the past half-hour to an hour. If this procedure is steps an academic, not followed, she said, the reading is generally falsely elevated and creative writing narrative, does not reflect the true blood pressure. Once Dr. Oparil makes a diagnosis of writing an academic essay, hypertension, she encourages her patients to learn to measure their own blood pressure correctly and keep a record of what it is outside an new york, office setting.

When she sees her patients, she considers their pressure numbers at home and in the clinic in order to adjust their medications. An error has occurred. Please try again later. When An Academic Essay? You are already subscribed to this email. There is another option: a device that automatically measures blood pressure every 15 to 30 minutes during the day and every 30 to creative writing narrative 60 minutes at night. Steps To Take When An Academic? You wear the device for 24 hours. In Britain, Dr. Oparil said, this sort of ambulatory monitoring is required before a doctor can diagnose high blood pressure. But patients in the United States often refuse, saying they can’t sleep with the cuff inflating through the custom services night. Steps To Take Essay? And yet the United States Preventive Services Task Force, a federally sponsored but independent group that draws up medical guidelines, concluded in prompts narrative, a report last February that 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring was the when an academic essay preferred way to confirm whether a person has high blood pressure. “This struck a lot of us as surprising,” said Dr. David Maron, the of romeo essay director of preventive cardiology at steps when writing an academic essay Stanford University School of Medicine.

In addition to the inconvenience, the of romeo test costs a couple of hundred dollars, although it is generally reimbursed through insurance. Blood pressure measured in a doctor’s office can be wrong about half the time, the task force reported. The group, though, found a lot of variability from study to to take when an academic essay study. In 24 studies in which patients had an office blood pressure measurement and an ambulatory one, the proportion who had high blood pressure with both tests ranged from georgia tech that, 35 percent to 95 percent in the different studies. The task force concluded that people whose pressure was in the high normal range in office visits risked receiving misleading diagnoses and being treated unnecessarily. To Take When Writing Essay? Although the toronto group did not have data on how many people with normal blood pressure were treated for hypertension, it concluded that “a substantial number of people” could fall into writing an academic that category. My doctor suggested the 24-hour test, but I am uncertain at this point if I want it. If Dr. Of Romeo And Juliet Essay? McCarron is correct that I do not have hypertension, what is the point? Or should I do as Dr. Oparil suggested and measure my pressure twice a day for several days and send the readings to my doctor?

She said she was “very comforted” by my low readings and steps to take writing essay, did not really think I had high blood pressure. Oh for the simplicity of a cholesterol test! A version of this article appears in print on December 1, 2015, on Page D3 of the New York edition with the of romeo headline: 2 Numbers to Make Your Head Swim. Order Reprints | Today's Paper | Subscribe. We#8217;re interested in your feedback on this page.

Tell us what you think.

Academic Proofreading -
Step by Step Guide to Writing an Essay | …

okonkwo essay Rabindranath Tagore: Sujit K. Bhattacharjee. Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941) is the most eminent Bengali renaissance poet, philosopher, essayist, critic, composer and educator who dreamt of when writing, a harmony of universal humanity among the people of different origin through freedom of mind and spiritual sovereignty. He became the first-ever Asian writer to be awarded a Nobel Prize in 1913 for essay services translated version of his cycle of song-poems, Gitanjali. His literary works transcend race, gender, religion, politics and steps writing an academic geographic territory. Oral Test Essay? He wondered throughout his life to reveal with his sensitivity the meaning of life and the universe. He felt, the most important need for steps when writing an academic essay humanity in the world, was freedom of paper how many words, mind regardless of nature, culture and race. W.B. To Take When? Yeats described him, Tagore was the product of a whole people, a whole civilization, immeasurably strange to us, and seems to have been taken up into this imagination; and yet we are not moved because of its strangeness, but because we have met our own image, as though we had walked inÖor heard perhaps for the first time in literature, our voice as in a dream. Tagore enjoyed worldwide homage for over more than any other living poet of the twentieth century, but soon after his death in 1941, the world has forgotten him entirely except in Bengal, his own nation of new york, origin.

The overwhelming impression of steps to take an academic essay, Tagore in the hearts of Bengalis is immense. Even today, he has been most inspiration for a free mind and nourishment for millions and millions of Bengalis and Indians. Tagore spoke their mind in their own language, rhythm and very ordinary sentiments of tech that, every day life. They interpret any of when, their sentimental issues of suffering, joy, love and anger in any stage to that of Tagore by reciting verses from custom essay services, his poems, singing his songs, quoting dialogues from his plays, and citing opinions from his essays. He is called Bishwa-Kabi, which means the poet of the steps, world and is sometimes also called Kabiguru, which means the guru of poets. Custom Writing? India's first Prime Minister accepted Tagore as his guru and Mahatma Gandhi described him as Great sentinel His legendary and towering figure in millenium-aged literature of Bengal crossed its boundary the Bengali culture to India and all over the world.

His genius enriched whatever it touched. Tagore once described his own Bengali family as the steps to take an academic essay, product of a confluence of georgia essays, three cultures, Hindu, Mohammedan and British. This had influenced his outlook persistently nonsectarian, and so his two hundred books, which reveal the Indian cultural background as well as of the rest of the to take when writing, world. Though Tagore came from a Hindu family, it did not prevent the largely Muslim citizens of Bangladesh from choosing one of trip new york essay, Tagore's songs (Amar Sonar Bangla which can be translated as My Golden Bengal) as its national anthem. Both Gandhi and Nehru expressed their appreciation of the steps to take when writing an academic essay, important part Tagore took in the national struggle. It is fitting that after independence, India chose a song of Tagore jana gana mana adhionayaka which can be roughly translated as the leader of people's mind as its national anthem. He may be the new york, only one ever to have authored the national anthems of two different countries. Rabindranath Tagore is enormously popular in steps to take an academic essay, Spanish-speaking world. Tagore's works had been extensively translated and widely reprinted. His books have sold better than those of many Spanish-language poets (Young). Juan Ramon Jimenez , a Nobel Prize winner in 1956, translated Tagore's work with most sympathy.

Jimenez, a poet, seemed especially responsive to Tagore's idealism and sensitivity to nature's nuances, and who, in collaboration with his wife produced Spanish versions of 22 Tagore's titles. Pablo Neruda also translated some of term paper how many, Tagore's work. Steps To Take When Writing? In Spain today poets still compete for the Rabindranath Tagore prize for poetry. In contrast, in the rest of the world, especially in Europe and America, the excitement that Tagore's writing created in the early years of this century has largely vanished. The great enthusiasm with which his work was once quite remarkably greeted is not much read now. Within the decade his popularity began to decline, as is documented beyond question in book reviews and publishers' annual reports. How could this have happened? Western preconceptions and misconceptions, facile romanticizing, the intractable British-Indian conflict, and great changes in literary taste all contributed.

In the West today, Tagore is known to relative few, and not all of those understand his immense significance as both literary and a political figure (Lago). Tagore's works include 28 volumes of poetry, stories, novels, operas, essays and diaries, 2,500 songs (still very popular in Bengal). Very little of his writing is available in adequate English translation. Faced with this diversity, arbiters have resorted to simplification. Much that might have endured had been killed by georgia tech worked, bad translation, often Tagore's own.

W. B. Yeats, in an introduction of Gitanjali said, Mr. Tagore, like the Indian civilization itself, has been content to to take when essay discover the oral test essay, soul and surrender himself to the spontaneity and also added, At times I wonder if he has it from the literature of Bengal or religion. The spiritual values of Hinduism were deep rooted in his ancestry and in his own long and hard-fought experience, and they found constant expression in every aspect of his extraordinary life. Rabindranath Tagore was 14th of the 15 children of Maharshi Debendranath Tagore, from steps when essay, a reformed Hindu group called Brahmo Samaj. Their family was affluent and devoted to art and culture. Many member of the family were involved in music, theatre, and writing and publishing of literary magazines. Tagore handed on to write poetry at custom services toronto the age of 13 and gave up formal study. Steps Essay? At the age of twenty his first volume of trip new york essay, collections of to take when writing, poems were published. Of the oral test essay, many intellectuals of India, Tagore stands out above all, as the very symbol of the steps to take when writing an academic essay, enlightened will for the freedom of India from self imposed social slavery, and for the deepest aspirations of the tragedy, human soul. From Love to steps when an academic essay Nature, from social questions to religion and mysticism were revealed in most themes of essays that worked, his work. Writing Essay? He wondered with his sensitivity the meaning of life and the universe.

Tagore had reflected on the inner essence of oral test essay, Reality in many poems. For him, it was of the highest importance that people be able to live, and to take essay reason, in creative writing, freedom. Nothing, perhaps expresses his values as clearly as a poem in Gitanjali: Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high; desert sand of dead habit; As ambiguity about religious experience is central to many of Tagore's devotional poems, it makes them appeal to readers irrespective of to take writing essay, their beliefs. Tagore reveals himself as one who is in an intimate relationship with nature and people's mind. Oral Test Essay? If Tagore was profoundly moved by the glorious insights of Upanishadic and Vedantic seers, he was no less appalled and pained by the inhumanity of casteism and the mindless muttering of heartless orthodoxy (Raman 3). The English renderings of the poet's native creations opened up the flood gates of world recognition. Not only writing an academic, Yeats and Ezra pound and T. S. Eliot, not only Bernard Shaw and Burtrand Russel and Albert Einstein, but scores of other writers and intellectuals, and millions of more common folk, were touched in due course by this melodious Eastern sage (Raman) Gandhi was Tagore's great contemporary with whom he frequently and publicly disagreed on georgia tech essays that worked, variety of steps to take writing an academic essay, subjects, including nationalism, the importance of cultural exchange, the role of rationality and of science, and the nature of economic and social development (Sen). Words? There were clear and consistency in essay, those differences, with Tagore pressing for more room for reasoning, and for a less traditionalist view, a greater interest in the rest of the world and more respect for science and for the objectivity generally.

Tagore knew that he could not have given India the political leadership that Gandhi provided, and Tagore was never stingy in oral test essay, his praise for what Gandhi did for the nation. It was Tagore, who popularized the term Mahatma- great soul as a description of Gandhi. Unlike Gandhi, Tagore did not feel that all Indians were his own flesh and blood. Tagore worked not on flesh and blood, but on the minds of countless individuals. He stopped at the thresholds of thousands and when thousands of minds, not just in India, but worldwide, and creative writing prompts entered them (Dutta 2). When An Academic? Mahatma Gandhi has received incomparably more attention outside India and within much of India itself. Tagore was described as a poet of excellence, for his inborn capacity to use the rhyme and worked rhythm with their inner melody and steps to take when original creativity. His verses were so fluent in words and music was soothing in its natural tone that as if they came from the heaven to the earth to express love and unity between human and nature (Ramon).

His fame rested partly on tech that worked, his charisma-a world that might have been invented for Tagore-which was experienced at first hand in many countries during Tagore's extensive travels after 1912. Many people were even reminded of Christ. But more important was that Tagore's basic ideas expressed in lectures before the world's greatest universities and through his many books survived both translation and, frequently, the severest scrutiny. Tagore was against the sluggishness, the apathy and the torpor of those who in writing, India had manufactured chains of slavery and humiliation that he invoked compensating ideals of the West, for georgia tech essays that the restoration of to take when essay, rights of man. And he wished to take over certain permanent elements of Western civilization, such as the effort to evolve the complete man (Anand).

But he warned his countrymen against accepting those evils which the West has brought through the application of the great knowledge-the conquest of the vast spaces of the world and and juliet the upturning of man's moral balance, the liquidation of his human side under the shadow of the soulless organization of the machine. Tagore exhorted, You must apply your Eastern Mind, your spiritual strength, your love of simplicity, your recognition of social obligation in order to cut out a new path. Tagore stressed his international concerns, and shrewdly denounced the excesses of nationalism not only in India, but also in Japan, China, and the West. Steps To Take Writing An Academic? In October 1921, Tagore published his first essay on Gandhi and essay non-cooperation, The Call of writing essay, Truth, which argued that truth was of both the head and the heart; while Gandhi stressed inner truth and love, he was fostering blind, unquestioning obedience to his message if charka (the spinning wheel-Gandhi's symbol of India's self-reliance on her own cottage industry) by one and all. Georgia Essays Worked? Tagore wanted Indian economists and leaders to to take when an academic essay fully. nvestigate whether this made any economic sense. Tagore had his doubts and he resented that all were told to simply spin and weave.

Tagore also objected to the burning of foreign cloth because it was foreign. Gandhi stressed the need for Indian self-sufficiency in every sphere of life, while Tagore saw the need for international cooperation and writing services toronto sharing. In the modern age, the poet insisted, India must learn from abroad, for steps when writing an academic example, in science, as well as look inward. Tagore believed that India had a message for the world, but he thought India must also incorporate others' messages into her own cultural repertoire. Like Gandhi, Tagore believed that inner swaraj and tech worked cultivation of the self was vital, and some aspects of Gandhi's constructive program were not foreign to the oft-repeated teachings of village reconstruction and paths to Indian revitalization which Tagore had put forward (Chakraborty). Throughout his adult political life, Rabindranath Tagore had been critical of using force, man against man, class against class, nation against nation. He had sharp words for steps an academic the Japanese when he visited Japan at writing prompts the time of the First World War and in the late 1930s; he was hostile to their use of force in when writing, China. On the political left in India, there were strong anti-fascist sentiments as well as anti-imperialism views. As yet there was no problem of opposing both German and Italian fascism and British imperialism (Chakraborty). While introducing a new edition of and juliet essay, Tagore's Nationalism (1917), E.P. Thompson wrote in 1991, More than any other thinker of his time, Tagore had a clear conception of civil society, as something distinct from and of stronger and more personal texture than political or economic structure.

In 1919 Tagore made a public protest by repudiating his knighthood which had been conferred on to take an academic, him by the British Crown and became the first Indian to condemn the Amritsar massacre carried out by custom writing, the British Government (Dutta). Steps To Take Writing Essay? As much as he wanted his people of India to be left free by oral test essay, the British, he supported and praised Gandhi for his leadership. Although a good friend of Gandhi, most of the time Tagore stayed out of the politics. He did not support the idea of nationalism and militarism from the point of when an academic, view of a universal humanity. Essays That Worked? His doctrine was to spread the spiritual values among the people and to take when writing an academic create a new world culture in multi-culturism, diversity and how many words tolerance. When Gandhi took care of the political sector by nearing every level of Indian public, Tagore served the spiritual and creative side to his countrymen, and more accurately the whole world. His unity of thought and writing action, which he foreshadowed in his writing before the turn of the century, became real during the tragic partition of Bengal, by the British authorities, in the year 1905. In order to create a real sense of brotherhood among the people, he suggested the use of services toronto, Rakhi Bandan, the tying of the ancient ochre-colored thread round the wrist. This simple ceremony spread everywhere, and the poor and the rich joined together, not only in steps when writing an academic, their hearts but in the stoppage of all work, as a protest against authority. Rabindranath Tagore founded Shanti Niketan (Abode of Peace), a school where educational pattern was reformed to create a bond between the knowledge and the nature. Teachers and students were brought closer to each other.

Since Shanti Niketan was established, it has attracted overwhelming international attention and presented many talents, artist, visionary and world leader. Indira Gandhi and Satyajit Ray, both studied there and mentored by term how many words, Tagore. While in Shanti Niketan Tagore also developed a project for rural development in collaboration with foreign funds. While expressing its motive, Tagore said that imposed solutions do not last-the villagers are waiting for the living touch of creative faith and not for the cold aloofness of science which uses efficient mechanisms for extracting statistics only. Rabindranath had a deep interest in protecting the environment. His concern was particularly about the deforestation, and so he initiated a festival Tree-planting (Vriksha-ropon), as early as 1928, which might self motivate people.

Tagore's interests didnot lie in the fields of poetry and when an academic essay humanism only, it extended to the contemporary scientific achievements. He insisted that science, which he studied and wrote about from an creative prompts narrative early age, must, in its application to society, serve society, and not vice versa. He had personal contact with eminent Bengali scientist, physicist and steps an academic essay biophysicist J.Bose, and Einstein. In 1930, talking to Einstein, Tagore told him, This world is a human world-the scientific view of it is also that of the scientific man. Though Einstein did not agree, some distinguished scientists now see Tagore's point. One of them, Ilya Prigogine, a Nobel laureate in chemistry, claimed in 1984: Curiously enough, the present evolution of science is running in the direction stated by the great Indian poet. Rabidranath Tagore's profuse legacy of creativity, freedom, relentless striving towards perfection, harmony amongst people and harmony of oral test essay, people with nature, the unbounded joy of life which has discovered its own rich resources-these are a priceless gift to Bengal, India, and indeed, the writing essay, world. How Many? In the Bengali nation Rabindranath Tagore will be paid tribute, honored, remembered and celebrated as long as their language uttered and culture survived, and cherished their freedom of mind. Anand, Mulk Raj, Saumyendranath Tagore, et al. Rabindranath Tagore- A Centenary Volume. Calcutta: Tagore Centenary Citizens' Committee, 191961.

Bernard, Theos. Hindu Philosophy. New York: Greenwood Press, 1968. Chakravarty, Amiya. Rabindranath Tagore- In Conversation with Albert Einstein. To Take When An Academic Essay? Online. July.

1, 1998. http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/ Chatterjee, Monish R. Of Romeo And Juliet? Rabindranath Tagore- Sadhaka of Universal Man, Baul of Infinite Songs. Online. July 1, 1998. http://www.cs.brockport.edu/ Chatterjee, Sohang. Homage to Gurudev Rabindranath Thakur. Online. July 9, 1998.

Chaudhury, Prabas Jiban. Tagore on Literature and Aesthetics. Calcutta: Rabindra Bharati, 1965. Chethimattam, John B. To Take Essay? Consciousness and Reality. Oral Test Essay? London, Dublin, and Melbourne: Geoffrey Chapman, 1971. ---.

Patterns of Indian Thought. London, Dublin, and to take essay Melbourne: Geoffrey. Coomaraswamy, Ananda K. Recollection, Indian and Platonic. Connecticut: Supplement to essays that the Journal of the American Oriental Society, Number 3 April-June 1944. Dutta, Krishna, and Andrew Robinson. Rabindranath Tagore. New York: St. Martin's. ---. Steps Writing An Academic Essay? Rabindranath Tagore- The Myriad-Minded Man. Of Romeo Essay? London: Bloomsbury Publishing Limited, 1995.

---. Selected Letters of Rabindranath Tagore. Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge University Press, 1997. Fort, Andrew O. To Take When Writing An Academic? The Self and its States. Delhi: Motilal Banarsidass, 1990. Gardner, Howard. Frames of Mind.

New York: Basic Books, 1993. Ghose, Sisirkumar. Term? The Later Poems of Tagore. London: Asia Publishing House, 1961. Ghosh, J.C. Bengali Literature. London: Geoffrey Cumberlege, 1948. Hampson, Thomas. When Essay? Rabindranath Tagore(1861-1941 ). Trip Essay? I Hear America Singing. Online. July 2, 1998. http://web-cr02.pbs.org/wnet/ihas/poet/tagore.html.

Henry, Danielson. The Essence of Supreme Truth. Leiden: dNisaba, 1980. Herman, A.L. A Brief Introduction to Hinduism. San Francisco: Westview Press, 1991.

Herrnstein, Richard J., and Charles Murray. The Bell Curve. New York, London, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, and Singapore: The Free Press, 1994. Horgan, John. The End of Science. New York: Broadway Books, 1997. Howard, Pierce J. The Owner's Manual for the Brain.

Texas: Leornian Press, 1994. Iyengar, K.R. To Take Essay? Srinivasa. Rabindranath Tagore- A Critical Introduction. Delhi, Bangalore, and Jalandar: Sterling Publishers Private Limited, 1985. Lago, Mary M. Rabindranath Tagore. Essay Services? Boston: Twayne Publishers, 1976. Lago, Mary, and Ronald Warwick.

Rabindranath Tagore- Perspectives in Time. An Academic? London: The Macmillan Press Limited, 1989. Matilal, Bimal Krishna. Epistemology, Logic, and Grammar. Paris: The Hague, 1971.

Mukhopadhyaya, Dhurjatiprosada. Tagore- A Study. Calcutta: Manisha Granthalaya, 1972. Murty, Satchidananda K. Term Paper How Many Words? Revelation and Reason in Advaita Vedanta. New York: Columbia University Press, 1959. Raman, V.V. Reflections on Gitanjali. Based on a Talk given at the Bengali Association of Greater Rochester. Online. Steps Essay? July 9, 1998. http://www.cs.brockport.edu/

Rhys, Ernest. Words? Rabindranath Tagore- A Biographical Study. London: Macmillan and steps writing an academic Co., Limited, 1915. Seksena, S.K. Term How Many Words? Nature of Conciousness in Hindu Philosophy. To Take Essay? Delhi, Varanasi, and Patna: Motilal Banarsidass, 1971. Sen, Sachin.

The Political Thought of Tagore. Calcutta: General Printers and Publishers Limited, 1947. Sharma, B.N.K. History of the Dvaita School of Vedanta and its Literature. Delhi, Varanasi, and Patna, 1981. Sharma, Dhirendra. The Negative Dilectics of India. Michigan: Michigan State University, 1970. Sternberg, Robert J. Georgia Tech Essays? Beyond IQ. Cambridge, Mew York, New Rochelle, Melbourne, and Sydney: Cambridge University Press, 1985.

Tagore, Rabindranath. The Post Office. Trans. Krishna Dutta. Shamon: Irish University Press, 1971. ---. Gitanjali (Song Offerings). New ed. New York: The Macmillan Company, 1920. ---. Selected Works.

Ed. Amiya Chakravarty. Trans. Mary Logo, Tarun Gupta, and the editors. Connecticut: Greenwood Press, 1977. ---. Three Companions. Trans. Sujit Mukherjee. Hyderabad: Sangam Books Limited, 1992. ---.

Later Poems of Rabindranath Tagore. To Take An Academic Essay? Trans. Aurobindo Bose. New York: Funk and. ---. I Won't Let You Go-Selected Poems. Custom? Trans. Ketaki Kushari Dyson. Newcastle upon to take Tyne: Bloodaxe Books Limited, 1991.

Things Fall Apart-Demise of IBO Tribe. Umuofia was a community of the Ibos, based on ancient theology and primitiveness, but its members still shared dignity and humanity according to the Umuofians. They did not desire infiltration of a foreign invasion either physically or ideologically. The Ibo people of Umuofia were sharing the happiness of oral test essay, a peaceful, prosperous and respectful community by achieving a balance between materialism and spirituality. The materialistic achievements were in the socioeconomic level, such as in agricultural productivity. Spirituality was in the aspect of accepting their fate in life or 'Chi'. The import of civilization from Europe by the missionaries interrupted the steps when an academic essay, natural flow of their Ibo culture and caused the ultimate turmoil in their society. Achebe reflected the disastrous effect of the new civilization on Okonkwo. Okonkwo, despite his shaky ancestral background, became one of the most important and respected men among the Ibo. His economic and social prosperity was due to his diligence, hard work and perseverance. His emotional turmoil started when he had to oral test essay kill the steps to take when writing essay, innocent boy 'Ikemefuna' which caused Okonkowo's spiritual deflection, and he lost faith in the rest of his tribal society.

This was definitely a drawback of the tribal rule. When the missionaries penetrated in Umuofia with Christianity, a massive destruction occurred in the Ibo community and to their spiritual wellbeing. The new 'civilization' ripped apart Okonkwo's family. His own son, Nowye, accepted God and creator through Christianity. Okonkwo believed Nowye was weak for having such beliefs. Finally, Okonkwo could not deal with the trip new york, things happening around him.

His fear of losing ground in his own village, tribe and family, and spiritual defeat to the white man demoralized him totally. In his uncertainty and bitterness he killed the messenger (204). Soon after, having no other alternative, he killed himself too. In a way, the novel depicted the demise of an writing an academic essay old society and their beliefs in the verge of a new civilization. Sujit K. Bhattacharjee. Living spiritually in a timeless zone. WHAT IS TIME? Is it a clock with a small and prompts narrative big hand? Or a digital display of glittering numbers? Clicking all day and night. Or, looking at the sun going down in the west in Red Fire Farm.

Anchee Min waits for the chance to be in bed with Yan with an excuse of cold night under the mosquito net. Or could it be the buffaloes turning the water wheels in Kafr El Teen and Zakeya?s stare into the darkness of steps to take writing essay, limitless night. Custom Toronto? And the Mayor asking Zeinab to take off her galabeya. We might see the time flowing with the water in the Nile. Clicking its arms for Kafrawi, Zakeya and others living on steps to take writing an academic essay, its banks. Does time stop in new york, Grand Central where one can be lost in some underground platform and time moves again in the ride from the city crowd to Bill Gray?s hidden shelter? Can we touch time? Feel it or move it?

For sure, time moves everything, the earth, the sun and lives. So what is time? Is it forgetting or remembering things?depends on our memory? Is that why we do not forget recent facts and we only forget time steps in with its big foot in-between? Without time we could be immortal. Does it mean that time is our enemy? Time could be in our favor if it was short enough that allows us to go backward to the happiness of the past.

In prison, time is the wall, the barricades, guards and inmates. Steps To Take An Academic? Real time is freedom?can travel zoneless, between past, present and future. Again, time dominates over our pride to oral test essay fall apart and make Okonkwo lose his Ibo tribe?s main mantra. Steps An Academic Essay? Okonkwo can dream about Umufia?s past?as Ammu dreams of the cheerful man, the God of loss, the God of small things. Could we live in timeless space or in writing narrative, time without shape? Or could we give time some free shape and dimension? A line, a square, circular, upward, downward, back and forth and float ourselves into it so that we can also spread our capacity with the time. Who knows, if spiritual enough we couldbe beyond the time limit?

A poem translated by the author from from the to take when writing, original Bengali collection Gitanjali which was submitted to be read by the Nobel Award Committee. Time is endless in services, thy hands, my lord. There is none to steps to take when essay count thy minutes. Days and trip essay nights pass and steps to take writing ages bloom and fade like flowers. Thou knowest how to wait. Thy century follow each other perfecting. We have no time to loose, and having no time. we must scramble for our chances. We are too poor to be late.

And thus itis that time goes by while I give it to. every querulous man who claims it, and thine altar is empty of all offerings to the last.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Ten Steps for Writing Research Papers - American University

6 Things Attorneys and steps an academic, Law Students Need to oral test essay, Remove from Their Resumes ASAP If They Want to Get Jobs with the steps writing an academic essay, Most Prestigious Law Firms. At the highest levels, legal recruiters put an incredible amount of thought into how you are perceived. Tech That! You can drastically increase your odds of getting hired by writing an academic, removing various items from your resume. Trip New York! If this is all too much for steps to take when writing you … then just have your legal resume professionally done. See Attorney Resume.

If you submit your resume here, I will review it and of romeo and juliet essay, give you some feedback. Overview. With a resume, you are applying to be a firm#39;s employee and go to steps when an academic, work for them. Your resume is essentially an application. Everyone in the legal community knows what going to Stanford Law School and being a second-year associate at Mayer Brown means. Essay Toronto! Everyone in the legal community knows what going to University of Chicago and spending eight years at Kirkland Ellis means. If you are in law school and looking for your first job, everyone knows what going to to take writing essay, Duke for college and words, being in the top half of your class at Columbia Law School means. While I hate to be so generic, this is really (for the most part), the most important information for large law firms hiring laterally or hiring people out of law school. Everything else on your resume presents a giant opportunity for you to mess up. The most important thing most big firm attorneys can do is strip down (and not puff up) their resumes . The more crap that is on there, the more reasons people can find not to hire you. If you take one thing from this article, you need to steps essay, understand that.

Most large law firms do not like people who try to stick out. In their experience, these people can be problems: they will leave if they do not get lots of praise, may turn on the firm and trip new york essay, undermine morale, are likely to steps writing an academic essay, seek unnecessary attention from clients (and may even try and steal them), and are most likely to leave if something better comes along. Being in essay services a large law firm requires a lot of selflessness: You need to let partners, senior associates and others take credit for your hard work. You need to to take when essay, put in time before large rewards come. You need to writing services, be working for the team and the group and not just your own self-interests. You need to steps to take when, be motivated to work hard even when there is prompts no immediate benefit. You need to steps to take when writing an academic essay, stay with the law firm when things are bad and not leave at the first signs of trouble. If your resume gives any indication to law firms that you are anything other than a soldier, you are going to look like an asshole and will have a difficult time getting hired. It is not about you. It is never about you.

It is about the employer. Essay Toronto! 1. Too Many Personal Details. Avid hunter and outdoorsman. Depending on where you are located, a number of the people you are interviewing in are not going to be too impressed with the fact that you enjoy killing animals in your spare time. This is not a good idea. While this may work in certain states more than others, it is steps writing an academic essay simply not smart to have on there. If you piss off just one interviewer, this will harm you. Member of the First Baptist Church.

Nothing wrong with being part of a church. However, if you are interviewing with a law firm in a large city, the odds are pretty good you will be interviewing with gays, Jews and people of various religions and backgrounds. Broadcasting that you are part of a particular religion is not a good idea. Member of the gay law students association. There is nothing wrong with being gay (and proud of it!) but you need to understand that many people in law firms may have very conservative views about sexual orientation.

There are plenty of gay attorneys in most law firms in big cities, but they got their jobs without advertising this on their resumes. There are people in writing prompts personal every law firm that have prejudices against gays. Why would you put this on your resume? Member of the Black Law Students Association. Sadly, many law schools and recruiters urge people to put their race on their resumes so they will be more likely to be hired. Their thinking is that broadcasting your race will make law firms more likely to hire you.

What if the firm has recently been sued for racial discrimination? What if the firm has hired a series of non-performers who were of a particular race? Your objective is to get a job. To Take An Academic Essay! My experience has shown: If I send out two equally qualified attorneys who are black (same practice area, caliber of law schools and trip essay, law firms), and one has a bunch of stuff about their race on their resume and steps to take when writing essay, the other does not, the person without the creative personal, racial information is more likely to get interviewed and hired. Discrimination? Maybe. Or, it could just be that the steps when writing essay, law firm does not like the person playing the custom essay services, race card to try and steps to take when essay, get a leg up on the competition. Alternatively, interviewers want to feel the person got hired on their merits and trip new york, not because the resume advertised their race. Member of the Muslim Law Students Association. Same logic as above.

Why put something on your resume that is going to possibly alienate others? After September 11th, I remember several people with this on their resumes that were blackballed in the entire city of New York and could not get jobs despite incredible qualifications. Writing Essay! Obviously, there was discrimination going on there, but it would be insane to leave this on trip new york essay your resume. Member of the Jewish Law Students Association. Anything that can alienate others should be removed from your resume. Missionary for two years (LDS) in to take an academic Brazil. Oral Test Essay! Do Mormons approve of gays? Weren#39;t blacks barred until the 1970s from to take when holding the Mormon priesthood?

You get the idea. Why risk alienating others? Married mother of three. Married? You are gorgeous but not that qualified. I#39;m moving on. I spend my life in trip new york essay this office and am looking for steps to take an academic a potential mate to be my associate! Never a good idea to put this on your resume. Essay Services! Don#39;t kill the messenger here (this is just how many attorneys think). Three kids?

Does that mean you are going to be jumping up during meetings to take phone calls from your kids? Does that mean that that you are going to miss work when they get sick? What if you cannot find childcare? Creative email address. While I have taken a bit of liberty here, I#39;ve seen some emails like this in the recent past: sexluvrockroll@hotmail.com, weedlover@aol.com, likelongmen@gmail.com . I#39;m not kidding. These are more common than you think. If you were a billion dollar corporation hiring an attorney (or a law firm that hired attorneys to to take when an academic essay, work on matters for large corporations like this), would you want someone with an email address like this? Leave this stuff off of your resume.

No one wants to see it. Make sure your personal email address is professional. Your work email address. Writing Personal! This is steps when an academic very common. Really? You want us to communicate with you at your work email address? What this says is pretty simple: c. I must not respect my employer very much. Creative Writing! d. I must not be very loyal. e. I must not care what my employer thinks of me. Steps To Take Writing An Academic! f. I do not care if my employer learns I am looking for a job on their time. g. Maybe I was fired and my employer knows I am looking which is why I don#39;t care (hey, I#39;m bad at my job anyway!) h. Essay! I will do the same to you if you hire me! An email address like Harvard.edu, Stanford.edu, UChicago.edu, Princeton.edu, Yale.edu. You went to a prestigious college or law school! Good for you!

What have you done since then? Do you think you need to advertise what a great school you went to? I went to Ohio State you arrogant asshole! Get a Gmail or similar personal email address. There are people everywhere that use their law schools or colleges as a badge of superiority, and it pisses a lot of people off who do not have the same credentials. Many people in large law firms grew up poor and to take when writing an academic, worked very hard to get into prestigious state schools that their parents could afford and then worked very hard once they were in college. Princeton?

Are you kidding? 2. Irrelevant Work Experience and Education. Left a law firm and started a business (with a description of the business). You started a business and trip new york essay, failed? Sorry, our law firm does not hire people who fail. What#39;s wrong?

You did not like practicing law? You think you are better than us? People leave law firms all the time to start businesses and to take essay, want to come back. It is rare that large law firms will ever welcome these attorneys. Large law firms are sort of like medieval guilds from essay services which you can never return once you leave. The biggest issue with leaving a large law firm is that, in almost 100% of the cases, the person who leaves to start his own business will do so again and steps to take when writing an academic, be plotting their escape from the second they step back in the door.

In addition, these people are a threat to partners because they could steal their business. Essay Toronto! These attorneys are rarely hired. This telegraphs a lack of deferring your wants to a group as well as other issues. HOW TO TELL IF YOU ARE MORE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR THAN AN ATTORNEY: I know a guy that makes over writing an academic essay, $500,000 a year (in cash) washing windows in a suburb outside of Detroit. He has been doing this for writing prompts personal narrative decades.

He has two pickup trucks and about $1,000 in equipment (4 or 5 ladders, some rags, squeegees and buckets). Steps To Take Writing An Academic! He hires people for $10 an hour to go to homes to clean windows during the spring and fall. He works about six months a year. Would you rather do this or work as an attorney for essay $180,000 a year? Personally, I would rather be an attorney due to the sense of steps when writing essay a higher purpose, working with talented people and other reasons. Trip New York! Many people would rather run the window washing business. If this is you, you are far more of an entrepreneur than an attorney. Took business courses while at a law firm and got a certificate. Wait a minute. Steps Essay! You took a six-week course in financial accounting while working full time as a litigation associate at Jones Day? Are you serious?

I have seen intellectual property attorneys list real estate courses they took at New York University Law School and corporate attorneys list courses they took in How to be an entrepreneur. Anything that shows a lack of commitment to being an attorney should not be on there. If you are a tax attorney that took a bunch of classes in georgia essays worked tax law, that should be on your resume. Just do not put anything on there that is likely to when writing essay, detract from showing your commitment to being an attorney. Too much emphasis on custom essay writing toronto what you did as an undergraduate. You were in to take writing an academic essay a fraternity? You must be the type of and juliet person who made it difficult for me to sleep when you were partying all night while I was trying to steps to take writing an academic essay, get good grades in college. Tragedy Essay! If you played a varsity sport in college, or were president of to take writing essay some non-polarizing student organization (think CHESS CLUB and not REPUBLICANS AGAINST ABORTION) then it is fine to have this on custom your resume. In general, though, no one cares about: Your race Your religion Your pro-feminist leanings Your socialist leanings Your political affiliation Your sexual orientation. Why on earth would you put any club, organization or other information on your resume that would force an interviewer to to take when writing essay, choose sides?

Wars, protests and killings occur due to creative writing narrative, peoples#39; passion for one religion, political affiliation and writing, other organizations. Leave this off your resume. Jobs prior to georgia, law school that are irrelevant or do not help to show you in a good light. If you worked for three years at a top American accounting firm, law firm, or investment bank prior to law school, this is good. It shows your commitment to being part of the labor force and working hard. Steps An Academic! If you worked as a waiter, nanny, or some other less-than-serious job, this is unlikely to impress employers. If you were in oral test essay the military, a policeman, fireman, or did something else that society values, then that position is fine to leave on your resume. You just do not want anything on there that shows you are not a high performer. Bar in when an academic a different state despite the fact that you have only ever worked in one state. Trip Essay! Many attorneys take the bar exam in the state they are from and steps to take when writing essay, where they are working. Someone from toronto California working in New York may take the steps when an academic, California Bar Exam in addition to the New York Bar Exam.

Someone in Chicago may take the bar exam in Florida. This does not help you. Having a bar in a different jurisdiction (unless this is trip where you are applying) simply shows that you are interested in working somewhere else and steps, probably will at some point. Anything that does not show your 100% commitment to the location where you are working is custom essay writing suspect and can disqualify you from steps to take when jobs. Take this off your resume. Parenting time between jobs. Women sometimes take years off between jobs. In the experience of 95% of legal employers, if a woman takes more than a year off, she is (1) unlikely to come back to the workforce for long, or (2) is likely to jump around to jobs seeking less and less accountability when she does come back.

Law firms want people who are 100% committed and willing to work hard. If you took off more than a few months after having children, law firms will assume that you were not 100% committed to essay writing, your firm and its clients. Your class rank and grade point average (unless it is extraordinary) . Many attorneys are proud to steps to take writing essay, have graduated in the top half of their class or earned a 3.0 grade point average. The problem with doing something like this is that it draws attention to the fact that you were nowhere near the best. Why on earth would a large law firm hire you if you are not the best? RULES FOR WHEN TO LIST CLASS RANK AND GRADE POINT AVERAGE ON RESUME.

Top 10 law school: If you were in the top 20% this is fine. I still do not recommend this, though. If you were in the top 10%, I recommend this. Top 11-25 law school: Top 10% and above is OK. I recommend this, though, in tech essays that the top 5% only. Second-tier law school: Top 5%. When An Academic Essay! Third-tier law school: Top 5%.

Fourth-tier: Only list if you were #1 through #5 in your class. Skills that everyone should have as an attorney. You are being paid to oral test essay, analyze complex legal matters as an attorney. Putting on your resume that you understand Westlaw and Lexis, or are proficient in when writing essay Microsoft Word is insane. Writing Services Toronto! I see this every day, however. Steps To Take When Writing An Academic! Please get this off your resume. You make yourself look really stupid when you list this on your resume. If you are a person with a high school education applying to work in a records room, this is fine. It does not belong on the resume of an oral test essay attorney seeking a position in a major US law firm, however. Steps To Take When! Grades in law school classes (or worse yet, college classes).

This is something I see all the time too. No one cares. If you take the time to writing services, talk about steps when essay your best grades, people will assume that the rest of them were not that good. Leave this off. It makes you look like you are not big firm material. Classes you took in law school. No one cares about this either. Creative Prompts! If you list this, you look weak as well. The fact that you took corporations in law school does not qualify you to be a corporate attorney . Your mind, ability to think, motivation and a bunch of other factors are more relevant to this than anything else. Titles of papers and theses that you wrote in steps to take essay college or law school that show anything other than your commitment to practicing law. Paper! For whatever reason, people continually put this stuff on their resume, and it is not helpful.

If you are a patent attorney and wrote about something science-related that#39;s great; however, for the most part, looking like an to take when an academic essay intellectual is creative prompts narrative not the to take when writing an academic, smartest thing you can do. With the exception of appellate attorneys, most attorneys are not that intellectual and are expected to reach conclusions in a direct way without massive analysis. I have seen attorneys list topics like: Why Corporations are Cheating Americans Out of a Middle Class Life An Analysis of Female Genital Mutilation Ceremonies in the African Subcontinent Why Gays and creative prompts personal narrative, Lesbians Need Separate Proms: A Case for to take writing Separate But Equal in creative writing personal narrative Public Education Why Black Reparations Should be Priority #1 of the Obama Administration Plato v. Socrates and the Foundations of Western Empiricism An attorney sitting in a small office in a high rise who has been working 50 hours a week for decades for demanding clients in an ultra-competitive environment has no time for that nonsense. If you are sitting around writing that sort of stuff while he is proofreading a 200-page stock prospectus for to take an academic the eighth time at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, you are not going to identify with him. He also does not have much time for of romeo essay people with these sorts of interests. In addition, why are you interested in steps to take this crap anyway? A ridiculous regurgitation of stuff everyone in your position does. There are certain things every litigator does (respond to georgia essays that worked, discovery, conduct legal research, write memos, draft motions, draft discovery and review documents). Putting this on your resume makes you look like a moron.

Get it off there! If you drafted an appeal to the US Supreme Court, or did a trial you can put this on there. Steps When Writing Essay! Other than that, everyone knows what Litigation Associate at Morrison Foerster means. If you have specific experience (environmental law, intellectual property litigation and other subject matter expertise), then it is useful to leave this information on your resume. It is just not a good idea to have mundane tasks on your resume that everyone who has this position does. This is no different than a waiter writing Waited on tables on their resume. Oral Test Essay! Use of colors and fancy/unusual fonts. For some people, their resume becomes an art project. For attorneys and law students applying to steps an academic essay, large law firms, their experience speaks for itself.

If you draw attention to yourself with crazy fonts and colors, you are just going to look weird. It would be no different than wearing a pink suit to a funeral when everyone else is wearing black. You are applying to work in a giant law firm and be part of a group of oral test essay people who are (1) conforming, (2) working together and (3) basically pretty dry. To Take When! If your resume looks too different or strange, people are going to assume you are strange. You do not want to look strange. Your objective is to get a job. Listing words for HR software on the top of the resume.

Someone out there is telling attorneys to do this. I have literally seen resumes with words like this at the top right under the person#39;s name: attorney, lawyer, counselor, litigation, law firm attorney, Westlaw, Lexis, AV Rated. Huh. If you are the one doing this to custom essay writing services, legal resumes, PLEASE STOP! You are doing incredible amounts of damage to good people. Putting your objective on the resume. Steps When An Academic Essay! This one confuses me so much. Let me make something clear: Most law firms where the average partner makes over $1 million a year ASSUME that everyone wants to work there. You do not need to put something like some of the statements I have seen on your resume: Objective: To get a job with a major US law firm. Objective: To work at an international law firm with a strong patent practice.

Objective: To find a law firm that affords me the custom essay writing services toronto, opportunity to have work-life balance while working on steps to take when writing an academic sophisticated matters. Shut up! No one cares what your objective is. In addition, if your objective is to simply work at a huge law firm then why us? Your resume should get you in the door and then allow you to make your case. No giant law firm is going to hire you with this crap on your resume. If you are applying for a high-paying and demanding job with a giant law firm, that is your objective. Do not waste space on your resume with this. Putting References Available upon Request on the resume. Are you kidding?

If you are interviewing for a $250,000 a year job (or one with the essay, potential to steps when an academic essay, pay that much in a few years), you better believe you will need references. The law firm is tragedy of romeo and juliet essay likely to steps when, review all of your social media profiles, run a light background check and find out what they can about essay you before ever hiring you (and some cases even before bringing you in the door for to take essay an interview). You better believe you will need references. Do not waste any law firm#39;s time putting this on your resume. In addition, it sounds pretty presumptuous.

Putting a summary of yourself on and juliet your resume. Steps To Take When! Here are some that come to mind I#39;ve seen recently: Ivy league-educated corporate attorney currently practicing at the law firm ranked as the 32nd largest in the world. Fearsome, aggressive and tenacious litigator able to bond easily with clients and opposing counsel. (This was a first-year attorney.) Great! Again, no one cares. Is that how you see yourself: Ivy league-educated? Most of our attorneys went to the University of Minnesota. You sound like a pompous asshole! Our law firm is tragedy not even in the top 200 largest law firms. Is that all that matters to you?

Why are you applying here? Patent Attorneys. You should put together a list of patents you have written or assisted with. You should always have this second page attached. Long, professional scientific resumes (a second resume) are also sometimes requested by law firms. Corporate and Real Estate Attorneys. Deals and transactions you have worked on (with names of clients omitted). You can send this regardless of steps writing essay whether it is asked for (and should). Oral Test Essay! Litigators.

Many law firms will ask for writing samples. Copies of briefs you have signed that you are proud of are fine to steps to take essay, send (when asked). Cooking Animals Reading historical Judaic literature Spending time with your family Volunteering at trip church Horseback riding Polo Golf If you have benign interests like cooking, this is not going to impress most law firms. To Take When Writing! In general, I recommend leaving your interests off. You should generally only have interests on of romeo essay your resume that are relevant to the job. Steps Essay! Otherwise, leave them off. Using giant words that not everyone knows. Attorneys are paid to oral test essay, communicate clearly and concisely. Judges, corporations and others that they are dealing with are not interested in when writing hearing words that draw attention to the attorney and away from whatever the issue is. Your resume should not use large words that draw attention to term, your vocabulary.

No one cares. You are being hired to serve others and communicate clearly and steps to take essay, concisely. Using adjectives to describe yourself. Attorneys like to call themselves things like detail-oriented and hard workers, for of romeo example. You need to to take essay, keep in oral test essay mind that when you are applying for jobs where the upper income bracket could be over $1 million, and you have an outside shot at this, any positive adjective you could possibly use (outside the box thinker… blah, blah, blah …) is when already assumed. Trip New York Essay! You are competing with the to take an academic, best. Do you think a professional boxer would have a resume that describes him as aggressive, motivated and hard hitting? If someone is getting in new york essay the ring and to take when, getting beat up and paper words, beating others up, this is assumed. Don#39;t weaken your profile with the use of a bunch of steps when writing an academic essay adjectives. Too many words.

Many attorneys love to write and talk. No one wants to read a long diatribe of a resume that goes into unnecessary detail about you in a ton of tech worked words. If you have to say a lot, many attorneys will assume that something is wrong with you. You need to communicate in steps when writing your resume with brevity and make it easy for paper how many people to read and understand. You also do not want to use a lot of when writing words in your resume when you could say the same thing in fewer words. Saying less is saying more because it shows (1) you can edit your work down and essay services, (2) you have enough confidence in yourself to steps an academic essay, not overdo it. Including testimonials in the body of your resume. Quotes from superiors and oral test essay, others should not go in your resume.

Quotes from essay reviews often go in peoples#39; resumes as well. Not a good idea. This makes you look desperate for attention. Trip! The most confident attorneys have strength that comes from to take writing within and are not dependent on others for their validation. Using words the wrong way (or misspelling them). Your resume is no different than a legal brief, a corporate document, or a patent. A mistake in it could be very serious and literally cost you interviews and jobs. Understanding the difference between various meanings of similar-sounding words is also a huge issue that can cost you jobs.

Here are some of the biggest screw-ups I see that have hurt attorneys (that are never caught by spell-checkers and make you look dumb): Learn the custom essay writing services toronto, difference between Principal and Principle Learn the difference between Discreet and an academic essay, Discrete Learn the of romeo, difference between Precede and Proceed Learn the difference between Insure and Ensure Learn the difference between Adverse and Averse Learn the difference between Eager and Anxious Learn the difference between Affect and Effect Learn the difference between Criteria and Criterion Spelling errors. Even more serious are spelling errors. Steps An Academic Essay! If you have spelling errors, the oral test essay, odds are pretty good you will not be hired. Just because you run a spell check does not mean you will catch every spelling error. Omitting exact dates. You need the month and year, not just the year.

Attorneys who were at steps writing a job a few months, or lost a job for one reason or another, like to put in years for employment dates rather than months and of romeo essay, the year. Attorney interviewers are smart and will generally ZOOM IN on this information and find out why the steps, attorney did this. They will always assume the worst ! If you worked at some place for writing a short time, that is steps when essay fine. Services! You do not need to writing, cover it up. Custom Essay Writing Services! Trying to hide something makes you look weak and sneaky and could cost you a job.

Inappropriate dates. Steps To Take Writing! On a weekly basis, I see the following: Attorneys with dates on their resumes indicating they started as an associate at a major law firm a decade before they even graduated from law school. Words! Attorneys who have the same date for two different jobs. Attorneys where the dates indicate they graduated from steps when an academic law school before college. You get the idea. This needs to stop! Attorneys with large law firms are paid to tragedy and juliet essay, look for errors and to take writing an academic essay, root them out. You need to oral test essay, have at least three or four people review your resume carefully for when writing an academic things you may have missed.

Your resume is an extremely important document, and one typo can doom you! 5. Lying or Exaggerating on writing personal Your Resume. If you lie about your hours billed at your previous firm, you will generally not be fired because your former employer will not cooperate with another firm in disclosing this information. Steps To Take An Academic Essay! However, you will not be trusted, and this will do long-term damage to writing prompts personal, your career. If you are caught lying (severely) about how much business you have as a partner, you will generally lose your job and have a difficult time in the legal community thereafter. If you lie about writing why you left your existing position, you will in trip almost all likelihood not lose your job, and steps to take when writing essay, your reputation will not suffer too much. In some cases, though, the essay services toronto, firm may go ballistic. If a firm learns you were fired while they are interviewing you, they will generally not hire you. Attorneys should never lie on their resume and doing so is very dangerous. You need to have the trust and the respect of the people you are working with.

6. Steps When Writing An Academic! Saying Anything Negative About Any Former Employer. When I was growing up, my mother decided to retire from prompts her government job. She had worked for the government for when over two decades and started applying for that various jobs. She figured that it would not be too long before she found a new position, and she was bored working in steps to take writing essay a drab, government office with a bunch of tech essays that worked unenthusiastic employees. She took a course on resume construction. She hired an expert to advise her on her resume. She began spending hours in the living room perfecting her resume each night (I am getting old and am sorry to report she did this on a typewriter, as we did not yet have a computer). The completed resume was several pages long and had all sorts of action verbs and to take, other aspects to it that described her limited experience in one organization in incredible terms. The completed resume contained: Tons of bullets, large words, massive amounts of formatting, things she had done decades ago, and, all sorts of irrelevant information. Her resume could easily have been one page. It did not need to essays that, have all this detail.

It would take a person an hour to go through it and fully understand it. What do you think are the most important things attorneys and law students should include in their resumes to get top law firm jobs? Why are law firms so particular about what they expect in attorney and steps to take an academic essay, law student resumes? CURIOUS ABOUT COVER LETTERS? See the custom writing services, following for more information about steps attorney cover letters: Interested in Learning More About Attorney Resumes? See more articles from BCG Attorney Search here: AGREE/DISAGREE? SHARE COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY! We Want to Hear Your Thoughts! Tell Us What You Think!!

Download Article as PDF Email a Colleague Printable Version. Share of Facebook Share of georgia that Twitter. Click here to read about the benefits of being part of the BCG Attorney Search Family.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Steps to take when writing an essay: …

Essay On Mamma Mia Essays and Research Papers. Mamma Mia ! Introduction Mamma Mia is steps to take when writing an academic, a global musical phenomenon which is playing simultaneously . around the georgia essays that worked world in more countries than any other musical. It has become a global entertainment experience and has brought back to steps when writing life the tremendous writing talents of ABBA's Benny Andersson and Bjorrn Ulvaeus. ABBA Fans simply can't get enough of Mamma Mia ! as tickets sales are always in demand and the musical continues to sell out to oral test essay packed houses night after night. Steps An Academic! Mamma Mia’s claim to fame has. ABBA , Anni-Frid Lyngstad , Benny Andersson 1602 Words | 5 Pages.

INTT 434 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT amp; ENTREPRENEURSHIP Case Write-up Mama Mia Case GokhanCaylak Ersin Ayli Yusuf Cihan Yagsatan . Georgia Tech Worked! Batuhan Durak Mustafa Bulut Istanbul, Turkey 2013 Decision Problem: Mamma Mia is a successful stage show, their success leads to more demand from audience which leads to more performances resulting in to take when essay, a lot more critics. What can be done to sustain its success without being a moderate commercialized play? As we have yet to define the main decision. Entrepreneur , Entrepreneurship , Idea 1354 Words | 5 Pages. The film Mamma Mia ! (Lloyd, 2008) is based on the extremely popular and successful Broadway musical which opened in 1999 in . London.

Since then, this Broadway production has become a global phenomenon which has entertained countless audiences, and tragedy and juliet, still holds on strong as one of the most enjoyed and writing an academic essay, accepted musicals of this generation (Shenton, 2009). Custom Writing! And so it is assumed that the to take writing motion picture adaptation of Mamma Mia ! would be just as popular; and it was, expanding into one of the highest-grossing. Broadway theatre , Emotion , Happiness 2256 Words | 6 Pages. expenditure. The place itself has a lot of potential. Sources http://gogreece.about.com/od/greecemovies/a/mammamiamovie.htm . http://www.mammamiamovie.com/main.html http://www.eturbonews.com/6841/money-money-money-greek-island- mamma - mia -draws-tourist-hordes http://www.skopelosweb.gr/english/villas.html http://www.holidayislands.com/skopelos/ http://www.gdrc.org/uem/eco-tour/envi/index.html. Destination hotel , Ewan McGregor , Hotel 1194 Words | 3 Pages. Mamma Mia Q1) PLOT The story was based on of romeo and juliet, a young lady named Sophie who would be getting married in a few weeks.

She lives . with her mother on to take when writing essay, a small island where they run a small hostel. Before her wedding, Sophie finds one of her mother's old diaries that give her clues about her unknown father. There is a bit of difficulty however because there are three possible candidates that fit the writing role of her father so she invites them all to her wedding without her mother's knowledge in hope of finding. ABBA , ARIA Charts , Character 642 Words | 2 Pages. Mamma Mia ! Mamma Mia ! is a stage musical written by steps when essay Catherine Johnson that was adapted for the . screen as a film by Phyllida Lloyd. The musical features the music of ABBA, although the writing entire plot is steps to take when essay, fictional. What is georgia worked, great about the musical that it has so much energy due to steps when writing an academic the song and dance numbers, with elements of comedy and romance added. In addition, it contains numerous catchy, well-known songs that grab the audience’s attraction.

The songs fit into trip essay the story naturally, any interruption. Drama , Fiction , Film 762 Words | 2 Pages. play as the an academic essay lights dimmed. Over the next two hours, I had the privilege of personal viewing countless singing, dancing and well-acted scenes put on by such a talented . cast. Simply put, MAMMA MIA ! Was spectacular. It is no surprise this show is so renowned, they truly have well earned their good reputation. Something that made MAMMA MIA ! Stand out was the fact that its plot had some serious substance. While many musicals are either strictly dramatic or overly fluffy, this play contained the perfect amount of. ABBA , Anni-Frid Lyngstad , Benny Andersson 637 Words | 2 Pages. The Success of Chinese Version of ‘Mamma Mia' Musical.

Success of to take an academic essay Chinese Version of ‘ Mamma Mia !’ Shows to the Chinese Musicals Development Abstracts In recent . How Many! years, musicals in China are being paid much more attentions than in the past. The show of steps when essay Chinese version of term paper words ‘ Mamma Mia ’ has a bigger purpose than profit: it is part of steps to take an academic a much larger drive towards a new Chinese creativity. The article will explain why Chinese version of essays worked ‘ Mamma Mia !’ made such a great achievements in China, and examine what Mamma Mia !'s success means for Chinese. Broadway theatre , China , Marketing 2372 Words | 8 Pages. Kelsey Williams Period 3 Gym 15 October 2012 Mia Hamm Mariel Margaret Hamm, otherwise known as Mia Hamm, was born in . Selma, Alabama on March 17th, 1972. Mia Hamm's brother recalls that she was extremely athletic even back then and steps when an academic, that she would often compete with the term how many words other boys on steps to take writing an academic, the block in childhood games, often winning them. But earlier on, Mia Hamm had some problems with her legs, she was born with a partial clubfoot.

This meant that she had to essay writing wear casts on her feet to when correct. American football , Association football , FIFA 977 Words | 3 Pages. ?Marketing Plan for Tierra Mia Coffee Proposed by: Team B David Arcaro Vanessa Espejo Kenya Juarez Luis Malave Submitted to georgia essays that Dr. . Goodstone 5/9/2014 Brief History Established in to take when an academic essay, 2008, Tierra Mia has quickly spread in Southern California and we are now making our way to Northern California. We first opened our doors in a small building location located in South Gate, Ca. From the very start, people loved the Latin taste in their coffee and it was the new hang out spot. Our mission, “To. Coffee , Coffeehouse , Drink 1773 Words | 9 Pages.

?Tatum Brogan Mrs. Sattelmeyer English 9 13 March 2012 An All-star American Soccer Player Mia Hamm is the creative prompts personal narrative most talented women’s soccer . Steps When An Academic Essay! player in custom essay services, the United States of steps to take an academic essay America to date. Creative Narrative! She is one of the most recognizable soccer figures for both genders. She has dominated the soccer world since the late 1980’s, inspiring athletes across the steps to take when an academic essay United States and as well as the world. During her years on the U.S Women’s National Soccer team, she received numerous awards most notably the title for. Bone marrow , CONCACAF , FIFA 1743 Words | 5 Pages.

Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing written from an author's personal point of view, but the definition is custom, vague, overlapping with . Steps When Essay! those of an article, a pamphlet and a short story. Essay! Essays can consist of when writing an academic a number of elements, including: literary criticism, political manifestos, learned arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the author. Almost all modern essays are written in oral test essay, prose, but works in verse have been dubbed essays (e.g. Alexander Pope's. Alexander Pope , Essay , Essays 1053 Words | 4 Pages. probably noticed, essay writing assignments can pop up in any class.

An essay is a literary composition that expresses a . certain idea, claim, or concept and backs it up with supporting statements. It will follow a logical pattern, to include an when writing an academic essay, introductory paragraph (make the claim), a body (support), and a conclusion (summary of georgia tech essays worked statements and support). English and literature teachers use them on a regular basis, but essays are required in many other types of classes. Essay exams are also a. Abstraction , Essay , Fiction 876 Words | 3 Pages. On the Field with Mia Hamm By Matt Christopher 1998 Little, Brown Books 2. Mia Hamm is famous because she one of the . best female soccer players of all time. 3. The characteristics that helped make Mia Hamm successful were her natural talent at the sport of soccer, being hard working and steps to take writing an academic, driven, and writing personal narrative, being dedicated to steps writing her sport. These characteristics not only tragedy of romeo and juliet essay, made her a famous player, but made her a role model for writing, young girls like me.

4. Tragedy Of Romeo Essay! I learned that soccer did not used to to take when writing an academic be a sport. 1968 Summer Olympics , 2000 Summer Olympics , Association football 830 Words | 3 Pages. disquisition, monograph; More 2. formal an attempt or effort. a misjudged essay synonyms: attempt, effort, endeavor, try, venture, . Term Paper! trial, experiment, undertaking his first essay in telecommunications a trial design of writing essay a postage stamp yet to be accepted. verbformal verb: essay ; 3rd person present: essays ; past tense: essayed; past participle: essayed; gerund or present participle: essaying e?sa/ 1. Trip New York! attempt or try. essay a smile Origin late 15th century (as a verb in the sense ‘test the. Definition , Essay , Gerund 608 Words | 4 Pages. Semester 1, 2013 Assessment Task 2:Critical Essay IDEAS in MANAGEMENT Writing instructions and Marking Rubric This assessment task is . an ESSAY . The RMIT College of to take when writing Business requires you to trip new york essay use a particular style of essay writing which involves both the way the essay is structured and steps writing an academic essay, the way that you acknowledge other people’s ideas used in your work. The structuring of an services, essay is very clearly described in the RMIT Study and Learning Centre Essay Writing Skills Online Tutorial available. Article , Citation , Critical thinking 807 Words | 3 Pages. ? Essay Instructions You will write 4 essays (double spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font). The first essay must . be 1,000–1,200 words, and the following essays must be 750–1,000 words each. Steps! Essay one corresponds to the essay one prompt as listed below. Essay two corresponds with the paper words essay two prompt, etc. through all four essays . Each essay is a separate assignment.

In completing each essay , research must be conducted through 2–4 peer-reviewed, scholarly sources in steps when essay, addition to the Bible and the. Bible , Religious text 990 Words | 3 Pages. Bankers Adda How to write Essay in SBI PO Exam? Dear readers, as you know that SBI PO 2014 Paper will also contain a Descriptive Test of custom essay writing services . 50 marks (1 hour duration), which will consist of English Language Comprehension, Short Precis, Letter Writing Essay ). To Take When Writing An Academic! So, here we are presenting you How to write Essay ? and few points to remember while writing an essay in the exam, which will be important for upcoming SBI PO exam. How to write an essay ? 1. Trip! Analyze the steps to take writing prompt. Note exactly what. Essay , Jawaharlal Nehru , Linguistics 812 Words | 4 Pages.

their motivation was will determine if their act was moral or not. By betraying his own kin Momutu decided to give up his humanity, while on the other . hand, Amoo gave up his own freedom to protect his family. Testing with success series The Essay Exam Organization and paper words, neatness have merit Before writing out the to take when writing exam: Write down their key words, listings, etc, as they are fresh in your mind. Trip New York! Otherwise these ideas may be blocked (or be unavailable) when the steps essay time comes to write. African slave trade , Answer , Atlantic slave trade 857 Words | 4 Pages. BM 6105 Assignment BM 6105 Managing Change Assignment (3000 words) Essay Due on essay services toronto, Monday 14th of January 2013 You are required to writing an academic write an . essay supported with reference to prompts personal the academic literature that answers the following question: • You have recently been appointed to your first management post following graduation. You are keenly aware that as part of your management role you will be responsible for steps to take when writing, managing change and anticipate drawing on your BM 6105 studies to trip essay help you achieve success. Essay , Management , Organization 690 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Essay Social responsibility is an ideal topic for debate; there have been mixed results for to take writing an academic, companies and individuals who have . pursued social responsibility.

There is essays worked, also the question of whether social responsibility should be motivated by a perceived benefit.This type of essay is based on philosophical theories on steps, the necessity of social responsibility backed up with facts about previous social responsibility efforts. For example, an essay could be about how giving support to disaster. Essay , Essays , Qualitative research 555 Words | 3 Pages. create flashcards for free at Cram.com Sign In | Sign Up StudyMode - Premium and georgia tech essays that, Free Essays , Term Papers Book Notes Essays . Book Notes AP Notes Citation Generator More Code Napoleon and “Declaration of the Rights of Man” Comparison By wis2cool, april. 2013 | 5 Pages (1064 Words) | 1 Views | 4.5 12345 (1) | Report | This is when writing, a Premium essay for upgraded members Sign Up to tech worked access full essay DID YOU LIKE THIS? TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Send Code Napoleon and writing an academic essay, “Declaration. Age of Enlightenment , Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen , French Revolution 632 Words | 4 Pages. ELEMENTS OF AN ESSAY Preliminary Remarks Following are some suggestions to help you write an acceptable academic- level essay . . Essay! This is not the only way to writing an academic essay organize and develop an oral test essay, essay . Steps Writing An Academic Essay! It is, however, a tried and true system and will likely be what your TCC instructors require of you. Audience and Purpose Before beginning, you should consider both your audience and essay, purpose. To Take! For, before you can know how to approach the subject, you must determine whom you will be addressing, how much they already. 2005 albums , Essay , Five paragraph essay 1430 Words | 5 Pages. such strategies as scanning, skimming, main ideas, contextual clues and inferences. Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this subject, student will . be able to: 1. write summaries as well as process, comparison-contrast and term how many, cause-effect essays 2. When Writing! apply basic grammatical concepts in of romeo, writing 3. answer questions based on academic texts 4. To Take When An Academic Essay! give oral presentations Textbook: 1. Daise, D., Norloff, C., and Carne, P., (2011). Q: Skills for Success 4 : Reading and Writing Oxford University. Cambridge , Essay , Latin 401 Words | 3 Pages. symbols which can be understood and term paper how many words, manipulated by someone who is culturally literate.

Second, being literate can mean having knowledge or competence. To Take When Writing Essay! For . example, we speak of term paper words people being computer literate or politically literate. Steps When Essay! For your first essay , try to focus on essay, a moment or a period in to take essay, your life when you realized the significance of being literate in this fashion. Services Toronto! Did you have trouble using a computer to register for classes? Did you fit into a subculture because you learned to speak its. Essay , Knowledge , Literacy 1120 Words | 4 Pages.

THE BEACH CARRIER-CASE IIB Engelyn T. Caridad BSIT 3B BAM-019 Feb 26, 2013 I. Statement of the Problem The major problem facing of The . Beach Carrier case that Mary Ricci lacks capital to produce her product and she's not willing to license or sell the pattern to a manufacturer. II. Objectives for Problem Solution The objective is to steps to take when an academic essay be able to commercialize her beach carrier to prompts narrative the market. III. Alternatives Courses of Action 1. Strengths The first and the most important. Character creation , Color , Competition 389 Words | 2 Pages.

trying to know everyone in the class. After that here comes the big turn, homework and writing essays . I have never written an when writing, . essay in paper how many, my life while I was living in steps to take writing essay, India. It was really hard for me to georgia that write down our thought on to take when essay, the given assignment. My English is not good and grammar is worse. I was really afraid of writing, I didn’t want to oral test essay tell anyone. Steps Writing! I missed my first essay due date and even second essay due date. After some days Mrs. Danielo called me in custom toronto, her office during office hours. She told. Academic term , College , Essay 1524 Words | 4 Pages. Centre for Language Study Pre-Sessional Course A 2013 WRITING TASK 4: Assessed Essay WRITING TASK 4 is your assessed essay . and you will need to write an essay of 1200-1400 words.

This is the same length as the essay in WRITING TASK 3. Essay! WRITING TASK 4 will form 80% of your mark for writing on the Pre-Sessional course. Georgia! Please select a title from the when essay list here: 1. Discuss the impact a particular theory has had on your area of study in terms of application, use and tragedy and juliet, limitations. 2. Explain the problems. Citation , Essay , Marketing 1150 Words | 4 Pages. stories, news articles, and especially essays begin with good hooks because a writer is often judged within the steps to take when an academic essay first few sentences. Just as . the news tries to stimulate our fears by tragedy essay announcing a “danger in to take, our water supply,” a writer must try to bring the reader from his or her world into the world of the essay . This is essays that worked, done with a few choice words at steps to take writing an academic the beginning of the essay : the infamous hook. Creative Writing Personal Narrative! It is not easy to think of how to make someone want to read an essay about steps an academic essay, a novel. It’s not even easy to. Essay , Good and evil , Human 609 Words | 3 Pages.

thesis is never a question. Readers of academic essays expect to have questions discussed, explored, or even answered. A question (“Why did . communism collapse in Eastern Europe?”) is not an argument, and without an argument, a thesis is dead in new york, the water. Steps To Take When Writing! 2. A thesis is never a list. “For political, economic, social and of romeo essay, cultural reasons, communism collapsed in Eastern Europe” does a good job of “telegraphing” the reader what to expect in the essay —a section about political reasons, a section about. Argument , Frederick Douglass , Logic 1094 Words | 5 Pages. Name: Andrew Gordon Subject: Exp201, Professor Morales Summary Assignment Forerunners Sei Shonagon: Hateful Things Essay question: . Consider Sei Shonagon’s definition of the word ‘hate’ in steps writing, the Heian era. Is an opinion considered hostile if it focuses on honesty and transparency of a situation? “Hateful Things” is an opinionated extract from the book “Pillow Talk” written by Sei Shonagon. Tragedy Of Romeo And Juliet! Pillow Talk is a collection of the lists, desires, poetry and judgmental conversations by Shonagon. Sei. Essay , Heian period , Japan 1371 Words | 4 Pages.

ukessays.com http://www.ukessays.com/ essays /nursing/nosocomial-infections.php Nosocomial infections Nosocomial Infections 4 Running . Head: NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS Nosocomial infections. Nosocomial infections are those that result because of a treatment process normally carried out in steps to take an academic essay, a health care facility like a hospital. Typically these infections will appear two days after admission into the facility or hospital and oral test essay, up to steps to take when an academic essay one month after discharge from the hospital. Nosocomial infections. Acinetobacter baumannii , Antibiotic resistance , Bacteria 1740 Words | 3 Pages. Analytical Essay of Donald Halls’ “A Hundred Thousand Straightened Nails” Donald Halls’ “A Hundred Thousand Straightened Nails” is a . symbolic presentation of the decay of New Hampshire the author uses the life of Washington Woodward to show the pointless existence that is experienced in a place as lifeless as New Hampshire. Custom Writing! He uses the steps essay contrast of his own opinion and the beliefs of Woodward to show how after a while it is and juliet, impossible to when an academic essay escape a pointless mindset. Oral Test Essay! Washington finds joy in discarded. Death , Family , New England 1234 Words | 3 Pages. Joseph Lewis History Essay - Mrs Wadsworth 5 November 2014 How far do you agree that the Personal popularity of Hitler was the main . reason for the increased electoral support for the Nazi party in 1928-32?

It can be argued that the personal popularity of Hitler was the steps to take when writing an academic essay main reason for the Nazi party's electoral success, due to his powerful speaking skills and charismatic attitude. However, it is evident that the Economic crisis was the main reason for the increased electoral support. Adolf Hitler , Germany , Great Depression 1353 Words | 4 Pages. NOTES Paper one: Change paper - Reading section 3-4 different texts - Creative writing, short story - Change essay on looking for Alibrandi . and another related text Paper two: Black rock - Essay ; black rock - Poetry essay , two poems we’ve done in class and one prescribed - Ideas, how they’re portrayed and how the audience is positioned. Year 11 Yearly Exam – Poetry Essay Poetry is powerful because it conveys issues that engage a modern audience. Discuss this statement with reference. Adam and custom services, Eve , Audience , Contemporary history 911 Words | 3 Pages. In this essay I will compare between the story of Zahra by hanan el shik and the wiles of men by steps to take when writing an academic essay salwa bakr . first of all both el shik and . bakr are arab women. Writing Personal! Hanan Al-Shaykh was born in 1945 in Beirut, Lebanon.

Al-Shaykh began writing at writing an academic essay a young age and by sixteen had essays published in the newspaper she would eventually work for, al-Nahar. Writing Services Toronto! She attended the American College for essay, Girls in Cairo, Egypt from 1963 to creative narrative 1966. After her graduation she worked in to take when writing, television in Beirut and as a journalist. Arab , Arab League , Arabic language 927 Words | 3 Pages. ?Social Media Marketing Note On Smo Marketing Essay Social Media Optimization can be defined as a process of achieving Marketing Communication . and Branding goals through the use of various Social Media Websites. Essay Writing! It is a process to optimize web sites, so that they are easily connected or interlaced with online communities and community websites. To Take Writing Essay! Primarily the Focus of Social Media Optimization is to drive traffic from writing Sources other than the Search Engines.

Social media can take many different forms. Blog , Facebook , Instant messaging 1777 Words | 6 Pages. in society and must be used with, “extreme caution,” not racial. In the steps writing an academic essay , “What is Race?” Victor Fernandez talks about tragedy of romeo and juliet essay, his experiences in steps to take essay, . the emergency room as a nurse, and see’s how the term is used in writing toronto, a medical environment regularly. Fernandez explains that race is essay, a, “biologically meaningless category” and has a, “social and political significance because of racism.” Fernandez also makes valid points about the paper how many essay on how, “in spite of our apparent differences, which are skin deep, all. Black people , Discrimination , Human skin color 800 Words | 3 Pages. in the living room having a cup of tea whilst discussing school and University work) Ayse: Thank God! It’s nearly Christmas I was sick of all these mock . GCSE exams!

Zuhre: I don’t even get a break! I have this essay to do but don’t know where to steps writing an academic essay start. Ayse: You just done one essay didn’t you? Zuhre: This is another one about how to design better conversational spaces. (Sighs) and I still don’t know how to define a conversational space or a conversation properly! Ayse: A conversation. Bohm Dialogue , Conversation , Dialogue 2498 Words | 7 Pages. THE WINNING ESSAY IDEA is happy to announce Aisa Ovshiyeva from Russia the winner of the IDEA Declaration of Interdependence . essay contest.

Honorable mention also goes to Syed Hashim Zaidi, the ?rst runner up from Pakistan and Feshko Yliana the oral test essay second runner up from Ukraine who will receive IDEA publications. Steps Writing! Aisa will receive a trip to the Interdependence Day Celebration in tech that, Rome, Italy on September 12, 2004. Idebate Magazine would like to congratulate Aisa and we invite our readers to read. Africa , BBC World Service , Globalization 1182 Words | 4 Pages. of funding cuts and it usually covers poor individuals. Peoples’ environments effect theior health and certain healthcare models are more helpful than others . at identifying risk factors and an academic, taking a more holistic approach at these patients. . Essay # 2 Social security is and it was first implemented in ___ QUOTE POSIITVE ASPECT ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY . Trip! The focus of this discussion is essay, social security income (SSI), who administers SSI, and why would SSI benefits vary from state to state. . Centers for tech, Medicare and Medicaid Services , Health care , Health insurance 953 Words | 4 Pages. Lab Report http://www.ehow.com/how_2066040_write-introduction-lab-report.html Top 5 To Try • How to Write a Good Conclusion • How to . Write a Strong Conclusion • How to Write Introductions Conclusions for an Essay • How to Write a Good Essay : Beginning, Middle Conclusion • How to Write a Conclusion • How to Write an Introduction for a Lab Report • How to Write a Lab Report for steps writing an academic essay, Experiments • How to Write an georgia that, Introduction for a Book Report • How.

Conclusion , Experiment , Introduction 1202 Words | 4 Pages. for every excuse to get rid of when writing someone. Wear and appearance means to me is that you should be in the right uniform at times when instructed or permitted, is . Prompts Personal! should be clean and serviceable and be to military standards. The reason i am writing tho essay y is i simply got lazy towards the exercise in Graf and i decided that packing my gear and others things where more important then my appearance in steps writing an academic essay, my military uniform. i decided not to essay writing services toronto shave and therefore that action i was confronted by another NCO. Army , Army Combat Uniform , Military 1151 Words | 3 Pages. ENGLISH-A CLASS XI Full Marks – 100 1. Prose – 20 marks 2. Verse – 20 marks Textual Grammar – 16 marks 1. Essay writing [350-400 words] – 12 . marks 2. When Writing Essay! Rhetoric – 12 marks 3. Project – 20 marks Prose and Poetry – (40 m/40P) Prose 1. One of these Days-Gabriel Garcia Marquez 2. The Sunder-bans Inheritance- Bittu Sehgal 3. Making Writing Simple- J.B. Tragedy Essay! Priestley 4. Through the Tunnel- Dorris Lessing Poetry 1. Stolen Boat – William Wordsworth 2. Steps An Academic Essay! You who never arrived – Rainer Maria Rilke 3. Snake- D H Lawrence. Charles Lamb , John Keats , Poetry 1980 Words | 7 Pages.

Apurva Parikh 5/8/11 English 11H Essay The Peculiar Institution in America In the early 1600s, American . slavery began as the writing services toronto ‘headright’ system, under which jobless white men from steps to take essay England worked as indentured servants. In the 1700s, as indentured servants began rebelling, Americans sought a new, less threatening form of of romeo and juliet labor. Steps Writing! The panacea to America’s problem was found on essays that, the West African coast. Colonists readily imported blacks from West Africa, thus introducing. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn , American Civil War , Atlantic slave trade 2417 Words | 7 Pages.

campaign can influence us to steps to take essay create a good environment of learning and I hope we will work hand by hand on this campaign to make it sucess as the saying goes . many hand make a light work. p/s:This essay are made up by all my classmates.With this sharing,i hope you guys will get some idea for essay writing. SHARING IS CARING. :). Classroom , Education , Learning 796 Words | 3 Pages. com%2Fessays%2FChildren%27s-Day-In-India-476550.htmlei=zP98Uo3xKIKErQf-xoDwBAusg=AFQjCNEnrrJNa8sB34btcA3tn-SP14YNbQ . http://www.publishyourarticles.net/knowledge-hub/ essay /how-to-write-an-essayarticle-on-childrens-day.html http://www.preservearticles.com/201104135371/childrens-day- essay -for-kids.html http://www.shareyouressays.com/13519/write-a-short- essay -on-childrens-day http://www.english-for-students.com/The-Children-Day.html http://in.screen.yahoo.com/surveillance-camera-shows-ghost-daytona-225735613. Allahabad , India , Indian independence movement 1072 Words | 3 Pages.

Written by: - SHAHZAD IFTIKHAR Contact # 0313-7891989, 0333-5319544 e-mail: shahzad2sunny@hotmail.com website: www.onlineislamabad.com ENGLISH FOR CLASS 6TH . TO 8TH CLASS ( ESSAYS ) ============================================================ QUAID-E-AZAM Date of Birth: Quaid-e-Azam was born on 25th December 1876 at Karachi Fathers Name: His father name was Jinnah Poonja. Writing! He was a rich merchant of Karachi. Early Education: He received his early education from Karachi. He passed his Matriculation. Islam , Karachi , Lahore 1068 Words | 3 Pages. Hills Away, Children of the Ash-Covered Loam and steps to take when writing, Other Stories, The Bamboo Dancers, Look Stranger, on of romeo, this Island Now, Mindoro and Beyond: Twenty -One . Stories, The Bread of Salt and Other Stories, Work on the Mountain, The Novel of Justice: Selected Essays 1968-1994, A Grammar of steps to take writing an academic Dreams and Other Stories. Nick Joaquin, is regarded by many as the most distinguished Filipino writer in English writing so variedly and so well about so many aspects of the Filipino.

Nick Joaquin has also enriched the. Emilio Aguinaldo , Fiction , Literature 1721 Words | 3 Pages. student information at the top left and the title. For draft 2, I still had a few quotes or evidence that needed more analysis; this will be planned out in . more detail in the future during the planning phase of term paper how many my essay writing. For self-editing strategies I decided to read my essay aloud to myself in order to hear the sentence structure which helped tremendously.

I also made sure to when be very careful with comma splices because I had a lot of writing trouble with that in my early drafts. . 360 , Comedy , Feeling 1197 Words | 3 Pages. It’s a DTMF based technology to control our appliances By mobile phone calls from to take writing essay a long distance and we can able to handle out home . Writing Prompts Personal! appliances from to take when essay any remote location. ACHIVEMENTS: ? Participated in G.K and Essay competition organized in georgia that, school. ? Coordinated in technical and non-technical events in college. When Writing! ? Coordinated many events and tragedy of romeo, functions at school and college level. SEMINAR: • Seminar on the topic ‘ BLOOM BOX’, A Revolutionary. Delhi , Electronic engineering , Electronics 424 Words | 3 Pages. -Development of the ridge-and-furrow system to plant seeds in the ridges along the furrows that collected water. -Daoism became popular -Ts’ai Lun . (science) invention of paper (105 C.E) -Ban Qao, first woman historian and when writing an academic essay, scholar wrote poems and essays called the “Lessons for Women” -Ching chi, (medicine) produced own Hippocrates. China , Great Wall of paper words China , Han Dynasty 549 Words | 3 Pages. Crishelle Copper May 16, 2013 The Great Gatsby essay English 3 pd. 3 In the novel The Great Gatsby by F. Steps When An Academic Essay! Scott Fitzgerald is about the . Jazz age in the 1920’s in New York City. It is the story of a wealthy man by the name of Jay Gatsby, and his love for the beautiful Daisy Buchanan. During this time period was the custom obsession of “gin” and “sex”.

Through various characters, the author conveys specific attributes of women in different levels of society. To Take Essay! Daisy Buchanan who shows a woman’s obsession. Arnold Rothstein , F. Scott Fitzgerald , Ginevra King 798 Words | 3 Pages. missing a class, but can be affected if you miss an activity. Paper How Many Words! Consider the films that we watch in class “texts” or assigned readings that are required for . the course; if you miss a day, you must find a way to view the steps to take an academic assigned film.

20% Midterm Essay (3-4 pages) All students will receive the same prompt in writing narrative, writing the midterm. Steps To Take! This assignment will evaluate your ability to integrate early cinematic representations we watch, course concepts in lecture and textbook support. The guided midterm is. Asian American , Better Luck Tomorrow , Cinema of the paper how many words United States 1401 Words | 5 Pages. of their goods, because of the price ceiling. This will automatically makes the steps to take producers gain small profit rather than normal days. Hence, the quantity . Essay Toronto! demand for the items will increase whereas the quantity supply will decrease. Steps When Writing An Academic! QUESTION 2 : ESSAY QUESTION i. Paper Words! Are BONIA products elastic or inelastic? Explain the benefit of raising its existing prices. BONIA products are inelastic. Inelastic is an economic term used to describe the situation in which the steps when writing an academic essay supply and demand for good are.

Consumer theory , Goods , Inverse demand function 915 Words | 4 Pages. Mr. Stenger AP History 3 June 2012 DBQ Essay The world’s prior to 1492 and after 1648 were very different places. Columbus discoveries . forced the worlds prior to 1492 and after 1648 to change. By the essay services toronto end of the Thirty Years’ War, European nations were beginning to impose themselves upon the rest of the steps to take writing an academic essay settled world with grand repercussions. Essay Services Toronto! And while a couple people except experts and some government officials knew of the sources and steps to take, reasons for the changes, nevertheless from 1492 onwards. Americas , Asia , Christopher Columbus 786 Words | 3 Pages. Cheyenne Steel Carter English 9 15/14 Comparison Essay Animal Farm and essay, The Palestinian Arab-Israeli Conflict of 1946 In . writing Animal Farm, the author Orwell illustrates disillusionment with socialist revolution. Although the novel has often been linked with the Russian Revolution of 1916, it still has contemporary relevance. When Writing An Academic Essay! The Palestinian Arab-Israeli Conflict parallels Animal Farm in three different ways, rallying flag, despotism, and equality. When joining in to sing.

1948 Palestinian exodus , Animal Farm , Arab citizens of Israel 872 Words | 3 Pages. communication skills by understanding the importance of tailoring my style depending on the customer I am working with. This has given me a good reputation . in my company on several occasions for meeting an excellent service. * Experienced with report and trip, essays and steps writing an academic essay, giving presentations having completed my BSc. and my MSc. which I just rounded up in September this year. Oral Test Essay! Team work and Leadership * I have also been able to steps when an academic essay benefit a lot from working as a team in my place of work which in several occasions. Amazon Web Services , Computer , Database management system 745 Words | 4 Pages. Brandi Voyles BIO-220 March 3, 2012 Professor Corona Global Warming Essay What is global warming, and how does human activities create . an impact on global warming? Many people do not understand the full concept of global warming. Term Words! We also do not understand or recognize that our everyday activities and steps to take when an academic essay, habits contribute a significant amount to global warming. What is global warming?

Global warming ( noun) is an increase in the earth’s atmospheric and oceanic temperatures widely predicted. Atmosphere , Carbon dioxide , Earth 836 Words | 3 Pages. use of plagiarism detecting tools. These are programs that have been built with the main objective being to detect plagiarized work. These programs can be . easily accessed online such as; Gramarly, Turnitin which is produced by iParadigms and also Essay Verification Engine. (Gilmore 53) Paraphrasing and oral test essay, use of quotations Plagiarism can also be avoided by proper paraphrasing.

Paraphrasing refers to use of your own words while at the same time retaining the intended meaning of steps to take when writing an academic essay words and ideas as the. Academia , Academic dishonesty , Andrew Dickson White 744 Words | 3 Pages.

Custom Essay Order -
How to Write an Essay in 5 Simple …

Francis Bacon — Of Truth – Line by line meaning. by writetoscore.com · Published June 22, 2015 · Updated March 5, 2017. Of Truth -Line by line meaning. WHAT is truth? said jesting Pilate, and would not stay for an answer. Meaning … Here Francis Bacon refers to Pontius Pilate, who occupied a position of influence in Emperor Tiberius’s court. For his involvement in the persecution of Jesus Christ, Pilate was not looked upon favourably by Christians. He enjoyed a somewhat sullied reputation. Here Bacon takes Pilate’s name to express how humans, in general, avoid Truth.

They find Truth inconvenient and difficult to imbibe. Certainly there be that delight in giddiness, and count it a bondage to steps to take writing an academic essay, fix a belief; affecting free-will in thinking, as well as in creative prompts personal narrative, acting. Meaning .. People do not seek Truth, and enjoy resorting to falsehood and when writing an academic essay, lies. People like ambiguity , and narrative, inaccuracy, so that they can couch the harshness of steps to take essay, Truth in convenient language. And though the sects of philosophers, of that kind be gone, yet there remain certain discoursing wits which are of the same veins, though there be not so much blood in term words, them as was in steps essay, those of the essay ancients. Meaning ….. Bacon goes back to the ancient Greek philosophers, who often lost their way while looking to ascertain what really ‘truth’ was. He laments the fact that some of these independent-minded, free-thinking philosophers proposed that there was nothing real as ‘truth’.

But, while trying to prove the contrary, they soon wavered, and came out with conflicting decisions. Steps When Writing Essay! These types of thinkers have all but ceased to exist. The present day ones lack the rigor and tragedy of romeo, verve of the writing essay ancient great minds. They are paler versions of their illustrious predecessors. Nevertheless, they, too, doubt the existence of truth, and paper how many, tend to steps essay, drift towards falsehood. But it is not only the difficulty and labor which men take in finding out of truth, nor again that when it is found it imposeth upon men’s thoughts, that doth bring lies in writing prompts personal, favor; but a natural though corrupt love of the lie itself.

Meaning … Undoubtedly, people do make very sincere and strenuous attempts to discover ‘truth’. They succeed, but regrettably, they find the burden and demands of ‘truth’ to be unbearable. Steps To Take When An Academic! Expediently, they abandon the pursuit of ‘truth’, and drift towards ‘lies’ knowingly very well that resorting to ‘lies’ is degrading. The world of ‘lies’ is dark, but people, somehow’ develop a fascination for lies at oral test essay, the expense of steps to take when writing essay, truth. One of the later school of the Grecians examineth the matter and oral test essay, is at a stand to think what should be in it, that men should love lies, where neither they make for pleasure, as with poets, nor for advantage, as with the merchant; but for the lie’s sake. Meaning …Some Greek philosophers of later periods delved in to this matter. They tried to know why and to take an academic essay, what attracts people towards ‘lies’. In poetry, some distortion of truth adds to and juliet, a poem’s literary beauty. So allowance needs to be made to accommodate fantasy and fiction as they enhance the readers’ literary pleasure.

Merchants and traders resort to a certain amount of falsehood to entice the customers to buy their merchandize. But, why do common folks resort to lies despite knowing its unsavoury consequences. But I cannot tell; this same truth is a naked and open day-light, that doth not show the steps to take writing masks and mummeries and triumphs of the world, half so stately and daintily as candle-lights. Meaning .. ‘Truth’ depicts everything very honestly, faithfully and transparently. There is no place for extravagant praise or derision, superficial description or sycophantic eulogy in ‘’ truth’. Emperors, heroes, military commanders and tragedy, other men and women of prominence are described with the minimum laudatory language. Truth builds no artificial aura of greatness around them. So, bereft of their unrealistic praise, they appear vastly diminished in stature. Truth may perhaps come to the price of a pearl, that showeth best by day; but it will not rise to the price of a diamond or carbuncle, that showeth best in varied lights. Meaning … A pearl shines in the day. A diamond or a carbuncle glow at night giving an steps to take an academic unreal feeling of light in the midst of total darkness. ‘Truth’ is like a pearl.

It shows what is visible to the naked eye. It can’t show anything by lighting up something unrealistically. Only ‘falsehood’ has that capacity to make something apparent in total darkness. A mixture of a lie doth ever add pleasure. Doth any man doubt, that if there were taken out of men’s minds vain opinions, flattering hopes, false valuations, imaginations as one would, and the like, but it would leave the minds of a number of men poor shrunken things, full of oral test essay, melancholy and indisposition, and unpleasing to themselves? Meaning … A cocktail of lies and truth has the potency to please humans more than only lies or only truth. Bacon, paradoxically, suggests the to take writing utility of such combination of lies and truth. If everything is portrayed in their true colours with no addition of superficial praise, flaterring comments and allusions, the society will appear drab and indolent.

Vanity and aggrandizement induce creativity, energy and intellectual activity. Georgia Tech Essays That! For example, if a poet is not felicitated or a player is not rewarded, how will they be motivated to to take writing an academic, reach higher levels of accomplishments? While showering praise, use of a certain amount of unreal description of one’s feat is needed. Otherwise, the praise will be bland and ineffective. One of the fathers, in that worked, great severity, called poesy vinum d?monum [devils’-wine], because it filleth the imagination; and yet it is but with the shadow of a lie. But it is not the lie that passeth through the mind, but the lie that sinketh in and settleth in it, that doth the when writing essay hurt; such as we spake of before. Meaning .. Some very revered men of great wisdom denigrated poetry saying it contained lies. They felt, the poet adds fiction, exaggerations, allusions etc. to his poem to impart it some charm and attraction for the reader.

Bacon says, most of these lies actually may not stay permanently in the mind of the reader. However, a part of such falsehood does get embedded in the reader’s mind impairing the sense of the readers. Oral Test Essay! This could indeed be a sad consequence of reading poetry. But howsoever these things are thus in men’s depraved judgments and affections, yet truth, which only writing, doth judge itself, teacheth that the inquiry of and juliet essay, truth, which is the love-making or wooing of it, the knowledge of truth, which is the steps when writing essay presence of it, and the belief of truth, which is the enjoying of it, is the sovereign good of human nature. Meaning .. So, lies, undoubtedly, deprave the mind. Truth, on the other hand, remains unblemished always. It is absolute and does not lend itself to differing interpretations.

Inquiry of truth is tech essays a romantic pursuit that demands indulgence of the pursuer. Knowledge of truth means owning this unique gift. Steps To Take When Writing An Academic! When one reposes absolute faith in truth, the feeling becomes very enjoyable . It symbolizes the ultimate good of human nature. The first creature of God, in trip new york essay, the works of the to take an academic essay days, was the oral test essay light of the sense; the last was the steps to take essay light of reason; and his sabbath work ever since is the illumination of his Spirit. First he breathed light upon the face of the matter or chaos; then he breathed light into the face of personal, man; and still he breatheth and inspireth light into the face of steps, his chosen. Meaning .. When God created the world, He gave the light of sense to term words, the mankind. Using this, human beings could see and feel the world around them. Then God gave the steps to take writing power of term how many words, reason. Using this, human beings could reason what was good or bad in the things happening pr being said around them.

As a result, human beings got the power of enlightenment. After this, God radiated light that illuminated the world which was so disorderly then. Then His light fell on human beings to make them superior in knowledge and wisdom to other species. After this, He focused his kindly light on the face of those human beings whom He loved most. The poet that beautified the sect that was otherwise inferior to the rest, saith yet excellently well: It is a pleasure to stand upon steps when an academic, the shore and to see ships tossed upon the sea; a pleasure to stand in the window of a castle and to see a battle and the adventures thereof below: but no pleasure is comparable to the standing upon the vantage ground of writing narrative, truth (a hill not to be commanded, and where the steps to take writing essay air is always clear and serene), and to see the oral test essay errors and wanderings and mists and steps to take when an academic essay, tempests in the vale below; so always that this prospect be with pity, and not with swelling or pride.

Certainly, it is heaven upon earth, to have a man’s mind move in charity, rest in providence, and turn upon the poles of truth. Meaning .. When one stands in the sea beach and writing, gets to to take when an academic essay, see ships being rocked violently by the winds, it becomes a breath-taking experience. In the same way, one can stand by the window of a high castle and watch the fight raging below. Of Romeo! This also is a unique experience. In the same way, when a human being can realize truth, he can feel as if he stands atop a high mountain enjoying its beauty and bliss. But attaining such an exalted status must not make the man to feel proud. Instead, he should be humble, and benign towards others. He should engage in charity. To pass from theological and philosophical truth to the truth of civil business; it will be acknowledged even by those that practise it not, that clear and round dealing is the honor of man’s nature; and that mixture of falsehood is essay like alloy in of romeo essay, coin of to take when an academic, gold and trip new york, silver, which may make the metal work the better, but it embaseth it. For these winding and crooked courses are the goings of the serpent; which goeth basely upon the belly, and not upon the feet.

There is no vice that doth so cover a man with shame as to steps to take an academic essay, be found false and perfidious. And therefore Montaigne saith prettily, when he inquired the reason why the word of the lie should be such a disgrace and such an odious charge. Meaning … Theosophical and philosophical truth belong to a certain domain. While dealing with our day-to-day mundane matters, one finds it difficult to stick to the truth always. To make his business and oral test essay, dealings smoother, he mixes some lies to his dealings. Steps To Take When Writing An Academic Essay! This, at times, appears to be a practical necessity. Although, he might succeed and emerge a winner, such conduct is vile and personal narrative, degrading. It is like an alloy where a foreign element is added in small quantities to a metal like gold and silver to give it more strength and toughness.

However, such alloying robs the silver or gold of its luster. It is like a snake that moves on its belly always, and can never stand up erect and upright. This is why, eminent men like Montaigne declared that falsehood was universally degrading and loathsome. Saith he, If it be well weighed, to say that a man lieth, is as much to say, as that he is brave towards God and a coward towards men. For a lie faces God, and shrinks from man. Writing An Academic Essay! Surely the wickedness of falsehood and breach of faith cannot possibly be so highly expressed, as in essay services, that it shall be the last peal to to take an academic essay, call the judgments of God upon the generations of men; it being foretold that when Christ cometh, he shall not find faith upon the earth. Meaning .. Creative Writing Narrative! When analyzed deeply, he said, it means that a person who lies is afraid of ordinary mortals and steps to take writing an academic, has the temerity to face God. He is a lowly soul bereft of any wisdom or intellectual heft. When the Day of the Judgment arrives, a person who has lied all his life, can not face God, and will be punished for his guilt.

It has been said that gradual erosion of moral values in the world will slowly drag the custom toronto earth to a state where ‘Faith’ ceases to exist. Learn to write to articulate, impress, and to take when writing, win. Just 5 hours a week for 15 weeks of study readies you for careers in Journalism, Civil Service, Law, and paper words, Management. Fees .. Rs.14,900 [Fully refundable, if not satisfied] Ex-IIT graduate teaches you one-to-one online. School level essay — Importance of steps writing, FORESTS. November 4, 2015. October 20, 2015.

by writetoscore.com · Published October 20, 2015 · Last modified November 5, 2015. Javelin anti-tank missile — America makes a new offer. much helpful for lucid and creative writing personal, transparent writing. it was already in the book dude i need it easy B:) After each sentence or group of sentences of the original essay,there is my explanation. Did you read them?

Really appreciate the explanation you gave here and it helps me understand this essay better. Thank you, Chris. Thank you for this summary explanation. Thanks, Nivethitha. Keep reading my posts.

Thank you so much ,its really very important to steps when an academic essay, understand this essay. very to the point and easy to understand. Thank you for oral test essay, your appreciation. Can I use this writing in writing, teaching students? I am going to custom writing, translate it to Korean.

Its might be posted on when essay Korean blogs but not for profit. Georgia Tech Worked! It is REALLY good writing. Yes, Tom. I will have no objection to your using any of my post for your teaching work. In fact, I will be delighted if you do. Thanks a lot Its very helpful, May Allah Bless you. thank you very much..It was very important for me..

really well done you have worked on steps writing an academic essay this essay exellently it is fruitfull for all. i understood well. It’s very useful to me…thank u so much. Thanks, Kanitha. Keep reading my posts. amazing..thanks for uploading this. It is oral test essay really helpful for me. I perceived the essay very easily. Thanks a lot.

i just completely understood the whole essay , it is steps when writing an academic essay amazing. it’s really awsome . It does helped me a lot. It’s very usefull to me ……..Thanks alot. Thankyou for this wonderfull sevice, of translating it line by line for the convenience and for the vivid understandings of students. this is really very helpful . I am very thankful to u for this useful content. thanks a lot.

Thank you so much this is trip new york very helpful. Thanks. Was really useful. You’ve made me appreciate this literary piece more with your lucid explanation. Thank you so much. I appreciate your comments. Really nice comments but. I showed it to my students. It was beneficial for them and saved my labor too.

Thank you, Sudip for your appreciation. Thanks. A lot.. .to help my.. When An Academic Essay! ..study.. . Thank you so much. Its useful for us. It’s really helpful for new york essay, me in understanding this essay.