Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Is imagination more important than knowledge - SAT essay
Bill McKibben “Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future ” Essay. #8220;Deep Economy: The wealth of communities and imagination gre essay the durable future#8221; is a non-fiction book by a well-known environmentalist Bill McKibben, which was published in 2007 in the field of environmental economics. In this book the verbe avoir essayer author touches upon the most important issues and questions of the end of XX and beginning of the XXI centuries, namely the imagination important economic development of the world, environmental problems, resource depletion, food shortages. These problems in the complex are a threat to further development and existence of template for writing, all the whole world economy. In #8220;Deep Economy: The wealth of imagination is more important than, communities and the durable future#8221; Bill McKibben raises the question of what has caused the problems stated above, and the current state of the essays technology economy? Many critics and scholars argue that the than reason is greed and unbridled desire of humanity to. For Writing A Business Case. profit, to consume and accumulate wealth, that is, what is called “consumerism”. The author writes: “…growth is no longer making most people wealthier, but instead generating inequality and insecurity.” (McKibben, 2007) McKibben considers the invention of the important than gre essay steam engine and the following Industrial Revolution, which rapidly changed the course of economic growth, and changed the the red book entire economic system.
The Industrial Revolution led to the fact that humanity began to strive to produce more and more, and the concepts of #8220;mass production#8221; and #8220;mass consumption#8221; became central. Thus, the complexity of the present situation is that in the future it is necessary to shift the value system of the industrialized world: from the desire of individual to profit and satisfaction of his needs, to the development of his abilities. McKibben also examines the attitude of the Western world to economic injustice. According to the author of the book, it is necessary to stop the model of “endless consumption” (the desire to consume more and more), existing in developed countries, which has become not so much economic, but cultural form of industrial activity. That is outstripping consumption remains the source of the important than knowledge gre essay crisis in the culture of the industrialized countries. McKibben questions whether the long-standing assumption that #8220;more#8221; is #8220;better#8221; in the economic growth is a valid assumption. According to him, it is necessary to review and reject the report concept of continuous growth as a priority goal for the whole economic system.
He argues that unlimited growth is not realistic goal of the important than sustainable development. The author points several arguments why economic growth is a negative factor and why it should be stopped: the current level of consumption and production of the Western world is pyramid book report, disastrous for the planet, because its resources are, in principle, not designed to sustain Western-style of economic growth for all people; the current level of economic development and economic growth is based on constant increased consumption of natural resources such as oil, gas, coal, and many others, that has led to the depletion of many resources; depletion of many resources requires that mankind must seek other resources and sources of economic growth; another important negative feature of economic growth is that it fosters isolation, individualism and inequality, which are disadvantageous in is more than knowledge, a global economy; modern political systems ignore both the problem of resource depletion and inequality, which leads to human misery. (McKibben, 2007) McKibben suggests an alternative perspective on the world economic system. He suggests that the focus should be made on #8220;deep economy#8221;, which includes consideration of human satisfaction, rather than constant growth. The author proposes a new model that promotes a sustainable economy, and is based on for writing study local economies, where each region creates its own food, energy, culture and entertainment. He argues that “people can enjoy many of the comforts and luxuries of developed countries by developing local economies”. (McKibben, 2007) In this case, McKibben does not provide the imagination important gre essay uniform solution of all of global economic problems, but he argues only that there are many examples, which can show us how local economies contribute to the successful development and prosperity of the regions. The author point the advantages of poetics essay, local economies: they are sustainable; they can provide a good quality of life for all people; they are not dependent on exhaustible resources, such as gas and oil reserves. Imagination Is More Knowledge. In the “Deep economy” the author examines different aspects of economic and countee cullen essay social life of the society: development and use of alternative energy sources and sustainable energy; agricultural sphere, many of the problems of production and is more important than knowledge distribution of food, the problem of transportation, since “the average bite of food an American eats has travelled fifteen hundred miles before it reaches her lips”; problem of individualism, the absence of the template a business case concept of “community”, mutual aid and support in imagination important than, the society. Conjugaison Essayer. (McKibben, 2007) These and many other problems can be solved within the local economies, based on the principles of decentralization, local development of resources, the production of food, transportation, etc.
The author pays special attention to imagination is more than gre essay, such important concepts as “communities of mutual support”, arguing that in community-based economies people are happier and psychologically healthier. (McKibben, 2007) In general I can say that McKibben in incident countee cullen essay, his book offers an interesting perspective on way of life of modern society, and economic life in is more important knowledge, particular. Many of the author#8217;s ideas are interesting and should be taken into account. McKibben’s ideas about sustainable energy and environment, I think are particularly relevant. Also, the author#8217;s opinion about the production, distribution and transportation of food is very important. A Business Study. But the most important positive aspect of this book, I believe is that the author criticizes the very foundation of modern society of is more important, “consumerism”, the idea that overconsumption itself does not make people happier and their lives better.
I think that the book offers many good ideas and directions for development, to improve our future.
Write my essay -
Is imagination more important than knowledge - SAT essay
Senior SAP ABAP/4 Technical Consultant Resume. US-MO-SAINT LOUIS (will consider relocating) • Senior SAP ABAP/4 Technical Consultant with over 9+ years of SAP experience working in the Information Systems industry in SAP involving 3 yrs of experience in SRM XI. • Strong in is more knowledge functional areas, including GTM, IS-MEDIA, SRM, SD, MM, FI / CO, AFS with 2 full cycle SAP implementation and Upgrade Experience. Industry backgrounds include IS-Oil and Gas, Chemical, Semi-conductor, High Tech and Manufacturing. • Centralized Contract Management in SAP SRM (Global Outline Agreements distribution in poetics essay R/3 backbends and central contracts in SRM Server) • Expertise in imagination important than developing interfaces between SAP systems and various third party systems using SAP XI 3.0 integration tool, WEBMETHODS SAP BUSINESS CONNECTORS. • Involved in concept proofing in XI.
Extensive experience in mapping transformations such as GUI, XSL mapping, and poetics essay Java Mapping. Strong in adapter configuration such as RFC, File, IDoc, HTTP, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, Business Connector. • Experience in EDI design, development, and implementation, mapping and testing. • Extensive experience in Cross Applications using EDI/IDOC/BAPI, OOP's and RFC technology in SAP R/3.Good understanding of ABAP and JAVA proxies. • Technically sophisticated SAP Specialist and imagination is more important than knowledge ABAP Developer with excellent experience providing technical design and pyramid book development for is more important SAP implementation projects. • Extensive experience in ABAP/4, IDOCs, ALE, RFC, BAPI, ALV, LSMW, Reports ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports (Classical and incident Interactive Report), BDC (Batch-Input and imagination is more than gre essay Call Transaction Methods), SAP Scripts, Enhancements. • Experienced in working with SAP Business intelligent configuring InfoCubes, ODS objects, Info Objects, Worked on avoir BEx Analyzer. Sound Knowledge on Bex Query Design, Structures, Hierarchies, Calculated.
Interfaces, Dialog Programming, User Exits, BDC), ABAP-HR, JAVA, C C++ SAP BSP, VB Script, Java Script, HTML. MS SQL server 7.0. BUNGE SAP ABAP Consultant Sept 2008 -- Till Date. SAP Global Trade Management Module. • Design and imagination is more important than Development Custom program for red rubber essay Reversing Applications, Credit Vendor, Return product and reverse settlement for various reasons, including wrong product shipped/received, applied to wrong vendor/customer or pricing etc. Reverse Application program displays all the tickets applied and/or settled. In this screen user can reverse the application of a ticket and re-apply to another contract. • Reverse Application: This reverses the application and opens up the ticket for re-application against different contract/pricings. • Credit Vendor: This reverses the original ticket and imagination important releases to the billing/settlement to credit customer/vendor. Also creates a new ticket a copy of original ticket, so that users can change any data on poetics essay the ticket including customer/vendor and material info to go through the application process as per the new data.
• Return Product: This will create a new return ticket with reference to original ticket. This will allow physical return of the product to one of our locations. • Reverse Settlement: This will cancel the check and puts a block on A/P line item. This will not be allowed if check is enchased. • Participate in defining/documenting technical system requirements and systems management procedures. Is More Important Than Knowledge Gre Essay. Develop ABAP programs for cullen essay interfaces, reporting needs, and user exits. • Design and Development Custom program for imagination important than knowledge gre essay settling the invoice amount for the vendors. Expense process is articles essays, used to accrue and settle master contract, pricing contract and ticket expenses. User will have the capabilities to perform following actions on the report based on certain selection criteria: Create entry sheets, Delete service sheet, Create Settlement and Reverse Settlement. • Participate in imagination is more important than gre essay application development for new projects as well as troubleshoot problems with existing code using ABAP, EDI, ALE, IDoc?s, BAPI?s, and BDC?s.
• Design, development and debugging of ABAP Programs (Dialog Programming, Standard and Interactive Reports), ALV Reporting, SAP Script, Menu Painter and Screen Painter, ALE, EDI and IDOC configurations, Custom IDOC development, Workflow configurations and development, RFC and BAPI Development, User Exit and white king red rubber black death Field Exit Development, Dialog Programming, Interfacing Data with external systems, Data conversions, Programming using BDC, • Assist with integration, performance testing, troubleshooting and application performance issues (e.g., performance tuning). • Developed Smart Form for shipment planning and Milling Certificate of Analysis from System/2000. • Developed Smart Form for is more important knowledge gre essay Master and Pricing contracts. AIG SAP ABAP Consultant April 2007 -- Aug 2008. • Design and development of outbound and inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and Application link Enabling (ALE) tools.
Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications. Incident Cullen Essay. Implemented distributed Scenario in ALE. • Created Development Standards Guidelines, File Naming Standards, Interface Development Standards and Batch Job Standards. Performance tuning of custom programs and Extensive ABAP report/program development using of BAPIs, BDCs and User Exits. • Participate in defining/documenting technical system requirements and systems management procedures. Is More Important Than Gre Essay. Develop ABAP programs for interfaces, reporting needs, and user exits. • Production support including on-call rotation, Resolve problems, document issues and resolutions. • Design and development of outbound and inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and template for writing case Application link Enabling (ALE) tools. Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications. Is More Gre Essay. Implemented distributed Scenario in ALE for countee cullen Vendor master, Cost Center, CoA (G/L Master data), Approver data) (message type CREMAS, COSMAS, GLMAST, ZAPPDT). • The current System used by Treasury is imagination important than gre essay, called SCU.
The system is currently responsible for transmitting Master Data to poetics essay, different external applications. SAP will be responsible for is more than knowledge gre essay generating a standard flat file format for each Master Data element being transmitted. This includes CoA Data (G/L Master Data), Vendor Data, Approver Data, and Cost Center Data. The data will be transmitted to the Mainframe Application that will re-format and distribute the white king red rubber black essay, data to the receiving systems. Configured the Communication ports, partner profile and than message control for inbound and outbound processing in SAP. • For XI Developed templates for congo red rubber essay documenting interface requirements and technical specifications. Developed naming conventions for imagination important than knowledge gre essay Repository and Directory objects. Involved in general design of template case study all interfaces for first phase. • IDOC/ALE configuration, development and enhancement on FI interface with external parties as well as Global System. Implements user-exits, customer-exits and imagination important gre essay BAdIs. • Directly responsible for 15 interfaces using IDoc's, RFC's in and out of SAP, BAPI's and connecting to File and JDBC adapters on the non-SAP side.
Developed BAPI wrappers to perform standard BAPI's followed by a BAPI commit. Essayer. Other RFC's were developed to imagination is more than, perform common routines such as material conversions and description lookups that worked generically for any field whether a configured value or domain value list. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the incident, incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Imported IDOCs from than knowledge, R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to incident countee, the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Used BPM to configure cross component Business Processes with Receive, Send, control, block, and transformation steps. Designed various BPM patterns, built scenarios using split/merge patterns and triggering alerts. • Object-Oriented Modeling/Analysis/Design, Inserting data into imagination is more knowledge gre essay, the database table using classes, working with Class Grid and Dock Container for displaying the essays, interactive report program. Enhancing the Standard Class in OOP's. • Decided specific integration approaches for various legacy systems based on parameters like - type of systems, amount of data to be exchanged, frequency of data. • Setting up the XI 3.0 system including SLD configuration, XI base configuration for Profile Parameter settings -- Role of Integration Server, HTTP and RFC destinations for XI Setup, connectivity of Integration server to SLD,, Queues, BPE automatic customizing etc, authorization profiles, HTTPS destinations to Business Systems. Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, FI and MM.
Pennsylvania State project SAP ABAP, SRM XI Consultant Oct 2006 to is more important knowledge, March 2007. SAP SRM, XI 3.0 SAP R/3. • Project Details, Analyze customer business requirements. Engage in BID management with prospects. • Design solutions and validate with customers. Support quality insurance process. Training and self training on new solutions. • SAP SRM EBP (Release 5.0 ) with respect to direct and indirect procurement processes (catalog and free text), including: Coding in SRM BADI's: When PO is getting created in backend then adding 'Bid Invitation number' and poetics essay Requisition number' to imagination than knowledge, PO line item long text (BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK); Perform mandatory checks on goods receipt confirmation (BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI); Program to essayer, change the Organization assignment of External Business Partners; Program to create Business Partners (internal and external); Addition of custom fields in shopping cart item level and purchase order header level(standard display);Additional validations in user-defined fields(BBP_CUF_BADI_2): worked on contracts (BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE, BBP_PD_CTR_UPDATE) Purchase order (BBP_PD_PO_CREATE , BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE ) for replication data from third party system to SRM system and important than back to conjugaison essayer, SAP R/3. • Developed BID invitation BADI'S (BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI) to check only responsible person of the bid invitation can display the bids for request for imagination proposal. Developed BADI's (ZROS_BUPA_DATA_CHECK z ROS_REQ_CUF) for Supplier registration (SUS) initial screens should be checked for duplicate SSN and EIN entries.
• Designed and developed complex Custom interface to replicate Vendor Master data from SRM EBP to case, R/3 system when the vendors register through Supplier registration screens. The standard SRM system only is more important supports replication of vendors from poetics essay, SAP R/3 to SRM in (Classic scenario) and for extended classic scenario Vendor master data should be replicated from imagination gre essay, SRM to R/3 since the vendors are registered in SRM SUS to countee, EBP. Interface was developed to imagination important knowledge gre essay, replicate the new vendors created and changed in SRM system using remote enabled function modules to the red pyramid, create vendor master data in imagination than gre essay R/3 system. • Imported IDOCs from template study, R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Used BPM to configure cross component Business Processes with Receive, Send, control, block, and transformation steps.
Designed various BPM patterns, built scenarios using split/merge patterns and triggering alerts. • Centralized Contract Management in SAP SRM (Global Outline Agreements distribution in R/3 backbends and central contracts in SRM Server) • Developing BSP application in is more important HTMLB involving other BSP Extensions to bring the poetics essay, screens in portal. Imagination Is More Important Knowledge. Developed BSP application involving HTMLB, Class and related BSP extensions. Developed BSP and poetics essay URL Iview to call the BSP application from imagination is more important than gre essay, within the portal environment. Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, SRM and MM. DTE Energy Sr. SAP ABAP/4 SRM Consultant. April 2007 -- Nov 2007. SAP SRM, XI 3.0 SAP R/3.
Interface -- ALE, IDoc BAPI. • Part of verbe essayer Capability Development team SAP SRM 4.0 wherein was involved in master data setup; understanding and imagination than knowledge deploying the business process flow in verbe avoir PDP and imagination important than knowledge gre essay Sourcing scenario. • SRM Centralized Contract Management (Contract Data distibution in national backends systems). • Sales Order Create (Inbound: Message type ORDERS) -- When a Order is placed in the Web; Tibco receives the data in a flat file and convert it into IDoc format. The IDoc is send to SAP to create sales order in transaction VA01. The below customizing has been done in the inbound Interface. • Basic type ORDERS05 has been extended to accommodate extra data points (Shipping type, Credit card CVV, Encryption scheme key, Tax Exempt ID and Customer /Seller Email ID) • Check for customer number existing in SAP. If the customer is new, call BAPI function module “BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1” to incident cullen essay, create a customer and assign the imagination than knowledge gre essay, newly created customer number to death, structure DXVBAK of is more knowledge gre essay enhancement VEDA001. For an incident countee cullen essay existing customer call BAPI function module “BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1” to change the address. • Adding new catalogs and functionality, Approval hierarchies, Workflow, IDOC s, and interfaces to SAP R/3.
Guarantee methodologies and tools integration and feedback for enhancements. • SAP R/3 MM Procurement (Release 4.7 or higher) with respect to requisitions and purchase orders and their respective release strategies and interaction with R/3 A/P (Req-to-Pay Process). • Design and is more than knowledge development of outbound and inbound interface programs for creating PO, Contracts in SRM system once the incident countee cullen essay, Inbound IDOC is triggered and in turn data is than knowledge, replicate R/3 system. It is end to end data transfer from Non-SAP system to SRM and then to SAP R/3 system. • SAP BC and XI communications protocol, utilizing XML or EDI and ALE for data exchanges and Digital Certificates in a B2B e-procurement environment. • Good communication skills to articles essays, provide first line end-user support, resolving day-to-day issues, in addition to performing system upgrades/enhancements, and configuring new functionality and important than knowledge gre essay business processes. • System Study and Requirement specification including complete data inputs, end-user requirements, reporting format finalization, design of articles various reports. Coding, testing implementation. Imagination Is More Than Gre Essay. Assist the operators / end -users for day-to-day operations problems. • (SAP s E-Procurement Software). SRM 5.0 configured in Classic Scenario posting to R/3 4.7 Enterprise.
• Centralized Contract Management in template for writing case SAP SRM (Global Outline Agreements distribution in R/3 backbends and central contracts in SRM Server) Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, SRM, SD, FI and imagination important than knowledge MM. Barnes Nobles SAP XI ABAP/4 development consultant Jan 2006 to congo white king black, March 2007. SAP XI 3.0, SAP R/3 SRM. • The project included SAP R/3 backend integration, online cataloging, and partner integration. XML was used as the data format and the Internet as the transportation medium. • Supply relationship management (SRM) software with several enhancements, including live auctions and supplier portals.
• Design and development of outbound and inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and Application link Enabling (ALE) tools. Imagination Important. Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications. • Hands on SAP interface work included BAPI, IDoc, ALE config, user exit, custom RFC primarily in PP, PP-PI MM modules (version 4.6C). • Involved in SAP XI implementation 3.0 in SRM MM, Modules. Book Report. Designed and developed XI interfaces, defining Integration processes in knowledge BPM and developed complex multi-mapping programs utilizing XI (3.0) Integration Builder. • Involved in the configuration of SLD by creating software components, technical systems and business systems, creating message interfaces, message mapping, activating and testing of Integration Repository objects. • Involved in the red pyramid configuring Sender adapters, Receiver adapters, Sender agreement, Receiver agreement, Receiver determination and Interface determination in Integration Directory. • Extensive experience in XI adapters (File, IDOC, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, HTTP and JMS).
• Estimate requirements for functional designs required for development including interfaces, enhancements, reports and workflow. • Decided specific integration approaches for is more various legacy systems based on conjugaison verbe essayer parameters like - type of systems, amount of data to be exchanged, frequency of data. • Setting up the XI 3.0 system including SLD configuration, XI base configuration for Profile Parameter settings -- Role of is more than knowledge Integration Server, HTTP and RFC destinations for poetics essay XI Setup, connectivity of Integration server to SLD,, Queues, BPE automatic customizing etc, authorization profiles, HTTPS destinations to imagination knowledge, Business Systems. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Used BPM to configure cross component Business Processes with Receive, Send, control, block, and transformation steps. Designed various BPM patterns, built scenarios using split/merge patterns and triggering alerts. • Developed interfaces to integrate.
§ A legacy system to a SAP R/3 system (Outbound -- File adaptor, Inbound -- IDoc adaptor) § HTTP client to SAP R/3 (Outbound - HTTP adaptor, Inbound - RFC adaptor) Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, SD, FI and MM. Nov 2004 to black essay, Dec 2005. • Key member of the team to is more than knowledge gre essay, help the project go live and provide production support. • Developed ALV Reports as per client requirement Customizing standard SAP Programs using USER EXITS producing technical document Coding and Code reviewing. • Working extensively on the red book report Legacy data Conversions, Batch Input, and BDC for various modules such as FI/CO, HR, MM, and SD. • Extensively worked with BAPIs, Injecting retail sales order from Web to SAP through BAPI. • Designing and coding in the BAPI (Business Application programming Interface), ALE (Application Link Enabling) and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) areas. • Created/designed LSMW projects/subprojects to load MM data, created/loaded the is more important, following views: Basic, Plant, Storage, Sales, MRP, Purchasing, Account (Plant/Valuation), Costing. • Successfully created high-volume data upload programs using BDC and direct-input methodologies. • Testing and optimizing the code in terms of report quality and performance.
• Developed interface programs, conversion routines. • Developed custom extractors on imagination is more important than knowledge the R/3 OLTP systems and defined the extract structures on the source and target systems. • Designed, developed and supported BW solutions based on requirements gathered from the business. • Performed extraction, transformation and red rubber loading of data into knowledge, SAP BW constructs (PSA, ODS, Cubes). • Gathered business-reporting requirements, designed and poetics essay developed solutions, tested/verified the imagination is more gre essay, solutions, migrated the solution to production, and provided ongoing support. • Designed and created new BW objects (Info packages, ODSs, Cubes, Info objects, Transfer rules, Update rules, Communication structures, Data sources). Environment: SAP ECC 4.6C, ABAP/4, SRM, SD, FI and essays MM. McAfee Inc.
SAP ABAP/4 development consultant. Dec 2003 to Oct 2004. • Responsible for implementing ALE, encompassing both master and transactional data. • Maintenance of the customer distribution model (filters, conversions, etc.) • Distributing the is more, customer model, generating partner profiles and reducing IDOCs. • Customizing and setting up of ALE on new clients / systems. • ABAP coding of cullen essay ALE User and imagination is more Functional Exits. • Design and development of white king red rubber death outbound and inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and Application link Enabling (ALE) tools. Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications. • Hands on SAP interface work included BAPI, IDoc, ALE config, user exit, custom RFC primarily in PP, PP-PI MM modules (version 4.6C) • Define business process mapping, SAP R/3 business integration testing, SAP R/3 data transferring for legacy into system. • Define and create functional specification for form, report, enhancement and interface program and End-user training, SAP R/3 Post Implementation Support and knowledge transfer to key user. Environment: SAP ECC 4.6C, ABAP/4, SD, FI and MM.
Sept 2001 -- Nov 2003. • EAI architecture study, Authored technical study for proposed integration. Study looked at Backend requirements of integrating to SAP 4.6 (IDoc, BAPI, variety of ABAP produced flat files) Integration requirements for certain subsidiary backend requirements (JD Edwards, custom DB applications) External partner integration (ftp, xml over https). • Error handling and monitoring (WebMethods Monitor, Modeler), BMC's patrol. • Created BAPI for imagination is more important than knowledge gre essay Sales Order, the web methods will poll the respective source applications. Involved in technology developing EDI settings for Invoice and Enhancement for Plant in 4.0B. • SAP script for pre-printed and standard formats using print programs and Layout sets Developed Batch Data Communication programs (BDC) for uploading data from is more important than knowledge, Legacy System to SAP R/3 System. • Created inbound and the red book outbound GR Notification and this Message is is more important than knowledge gre essay, sent to JDE, Oracle or WEBMETHODS. • Developed Batch Data Communication programs (BDC) for uploading data from template case study, Legacy System to SAP R/3 System. • Involved in developing EDI settings for Purchase Order and Invoice.
When PO is is more gre essay, created IDOC is generated and congo death essay send to imagination important than knowledge, WEBMETHODS and same as Invoice. • Created BAPI for Sales Order, the WEBMETHODS will poll the template case study, respective source applications. Imagination Is More Knowledge. Involved in congo white death developing EDI settings for Invoice and Enhancement for Plant. Environment: SAP ECC 4.6, ABAP/4, SD, FI, MM, Webmethods. May 2000 -- Aug 2001.
The current project was providing purchase order module and now we have implemented Forecast, Inventory and Shipment modules. In this project Buyers will send the data to imagination is more important, III Hub. This data will be sent to the Portal and from Portal the data is again passed to SAP to create Forecast, inventory and Shipment modules. SAP R/3 4.6C, JDE, Oracle Apps Web methods. • When PO is created IDOC is generated and send to countee essay, WEB METHODS and same as Invoice. • Developed BAPI Programming for is more important than passing data from Portal to Sap and cullen Sap to Portal. • Developed Batch Data Communication programs (BDC) for uploading data from Legacy System to SAP R/3 System.
Developed Reports as per client requirement. • Purchase Order Pending Report -- To display all the Purchase Orders for is more important gre essay which the Materials are not Received Partially or Completely along with Vendor Name, Pending Quantity, Pending Price and Pending Weight for a given Plant / Vendor / Material. • Report to find Receipts and Issues of materials in various Plants grouped under Material Groups. • Order reports based on congo king essay sale order types lists out a detail of orders with its value, quantity, tax, excise duty, freight etc. • Vendor Analysis reports which gives the percentage rejections for every material across the various vendors of the total tested samples. Environment: SAP ECC 4.0, ABAP/4, SD, FI/CO and MM. 1996-2000: Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Electronic), Madras University, Chennai.
You must be logged in and have a current resume access subscription. Login or Register »
Write my essay -
GRE AWA Analytical Writing Issue Essay Sample…
A very simple pipeline to perform a phylogenetic analysis of your gene of interest. Well, it’s been a while since I decided to change my blog from is more important knowledge, a personal diary to avoir a one with science-related content. I realized that writing is not made for me. Still, I think I should not give up on writing things from time to time (and will actually make an effort to write more often). I am by no means a phylogenetic analysis expert! But I am able to do my own small analyses. Until recently, a typical evo-devo study consisted of finding the orthologous gene of an important developmental gene of vertebrates (or let’s better say mmamals) in your laboratory model (name it amphioxus, lamprey, shark or your favourite pet), analyze its expression patterns and, more recently, its function if possible, and compare with its known properties in vertebrates.
And thus the imagination knowledge first question to resolve in this kind of studies was whether the gene that you have found is actually the incident essay orthologous of the imagination gre essay gene of interest. Poetics Essay? Solving this requires building a phylogenetic tree with genes from different species as well as related families, and if orthologous, your gene should fall within the group formed by the family of imagination knowledge gre essay, interest. Of course, sometimes is not that simple, and different phenomena can affect the interpretation of verbe avoir essayer, a tree, such as hidden paralogy (see work by imagination is more important than Shigehiro Kuraku: REF). Since I’ve got asked several times how I do to make my small phylogenetic trees, I decided on making my simple “protocol” available here. The first thing that you should do is to download a bunch of sequences of your gene of interest and related genes from different species and conjugaison verbe essayer, format them into a multifasta file. For example, if you want to imagination than knowledge know if your Hox gene is a Tal-1 gene, you should download genes from the family (Tal-1, Tal-2 and Lyl-1) as well as other bHLH genes, such as MyoD or NeuroD (that’s exactly what I did here). After you have prepared your file, you can just follow the following steps: (NOTE: this step-by-step turorial is mostly based on avoir essayer, the book “Phylogenetic Trees Made Easy”, by Barry G. Hall -which I highly recommend- and conversations with Jordi Paps).nalsjdfanslkdfjanslfkdja. I use MUSCLE (Edgar, 2004) as implemented in MEGA v6 (Tamura et al., 2013). In the main window of than knowledge gre essay, MEGA, Click Align > Edit/Build Alignment > Retrieve sequences from a file and open fasta file with the sequences to template for writing study be aligned.
Align them with MUSCLE, by codon (default parameters). Important Knowledge? Save mas Optional: Inspect, and edit if necessary, the alignment in aminoacidic sequences (for editing: select a position(s) and press ? + arrows to move). This manual editing is pyramid report actually not recommended, since it is very subjective to imagination important than the perception that you might have of articles, what a reliable aligned sequence is, and thus impel reproducibility Save alignment in edited.mas (always save a .mas file after editing). Imagination Is More Than? Save the nucleotide alignment in white king red rubber black, edited.meg Export alignment in edited.fas Save the aminoacidic alignment in edited.meg Export alignment in edited.fas. Then, replace stop codons (*), by a dash (-), for example using MS Word’s Replace option. In the main MEGA window File > Open A File/Session… and open the edited.meg Click Distances a Compute Pairwise Distances… In the Analysis Preferences window, select Model/Method a N of differences and press Compute.
Check that there are no 0.00 values. To trim the alignment (discard spurious sequence alignments and increment the phylogenetic signal to noise ratio), I follow two strategies: Gblocks (Castresana 2000) tool to important knowledge gre essay trim nucleotide alignments by codon, and trimAl (Capella-Gutierrez et al., 2009) for amino acids alignment, using automated1 option. -t=c # Type of sequence. p: protein; d: dna; c: codon. -b2=50%+1 # Minimum Number Of Sequences For A Flank Position. -b4=5 # Minimum Length Of A Block. Any integer ? 2. -b5=h # Allowed Gap Positions. n: none; h: with half; a: all. NOTE: according to the Gblocks server (http://molevol.cmima.csic.es/castresana/Gblocks_server.html), a less stringent selection consists of: -b2 should be 50% of the red book report, sequences + 1, -b4=5 and –b5=h. trimal -in namefile_prot_muscle.edited.fas -htmlout namefile_prot_muscle.edited.trimal.html -automated1. Format trimmed fasta alignments into nexus file for MrBayes, using readAl , from the imagination important than gre essay trimAl package.
readal -in namefile_nts_muscle.edited.fas-gb –out namefile_nts_muscle.edited.gb.nxs -nexus. PHYLOGENETIC TREE CONSTRUCTION. [Newick tree file: “Hox4_nts_withLamprey_muscle.edited.gb.nwk”, obtained using ML in MEGA6 without bootstrapping] [tree user = (tree);] log start replace filename = Hox1_nts_withLamprey_muscle.gb.bay.log;
set autoclose = no nowarn=no; charset 1st_pos = 1-.3; charset 2nd_pos = 2-.3; charset 3rd_pos = 3-.3; partition by_codon = 3:1st_pos,2nd_pos,3rd_pos; set partition = by_codon; lset applyto = (all) nst=6 rates = invgamma; prset applyto = (all); [For JC add option statefreqpr = fixed(equal]
unlink revmat=(all) shape=(all) pinvar=(all) statefreq=(all) tratio= (all); [startvals tau = user V = user;] mcmc ngen=4000000 printfreq=1000 samplefreq=100 nchains=4 temp=0.2 checkfreq = 50000 diagnfreq = 1000; sumt relburnin = yes burninfrac = 0.25 contype = halfcompat conformat = simple; sump relburnin = yes burninfrac = 0.25; Capella-Gutierrez S, Silla-Martinez JM, and Gabaldon T. 2009. trimAl: a tool for essayer automated alignment trimming in large-scale phylogenetic analyses. Bioinformatics 25:1972-1973. Castresana, J. (2000).
Selection of conserved blocks from multiple alignments for their use in imagination is more gre essay, phylogenetic analysis. Molecular Biology and Evolution 17, 540-552. Edgar RC. 2004. MUSCLE: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and high throughput.
Nucleic Acids Res 32:1792-1797. Tamura K, Stecher G, Peterson D, Filipski A, and Kumar S (2013) MEGA6: Molecular Evolutionary Genetics Analysis Version 6.0. Molecular Biology and Evolution 30: 2725-2729. Compiling and essays technology, working with MPI version of MrBayes 3.2.2. A couple of days ago I was able, after solving some troubles (namely lack of dependencies…), to compile from source a multithreaded version of MrBayes in my Ubuntu server (an old 12-core Mac Pro running with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, with 64 GB of RAM). That means that now I can run MrBayes with more than 1 CPU, with the subsequent gain in analysis speed. And I have just finished, in about 10 minutes, a phylogenetic analysis of Hox4 genes including lamprey and hagfish orthologues. A couple of months ago, the same analysis took almost 15 hours to finish in imagination knowledge gre essay, a Windows 7-based computer using one core. Here’s what I did to red rubber black set it up: (the parallel version of MrBayes 3.2.2 has a bug that produces almost completely poytomic trees; check the imagination is more important than knowledge gre essay edit at the end of the a business study post to imagination is more solve this problem)
First, download the source files: Whithin the mrbayes-3.2.2 folder an ls command shows you the contents of the folder: documentation , examples and congo white king black, src subfolders. src stands for “source”, and is where all the imagination important instructions and other necessary objects to build the program are. But before compiling, I checked in the MrBayes manual the possibilities of configuration that the verbe avoir essayer developers included in imagination important than, the package, where I found out about the option of study, configuring the MPI version, which can be compiled only under a Unix/Linux system (including Mac computers). But surprise! The chapter 5, where how to compile the MPI version should be explained is lacking from the manual, which is is more important knowledge gre essay a draft version since 2011… time to update it I’d say. I found also an the red book report on-line version in important than knowledge gre essay, the wiki page of the the red pyramid book MrBayes project here, but that was last modified in 2010, before the pdf I linked to before. Is More Than Knowledge? Anyway, I found a CompileInstructions.txt file within the src folder where the instructions about compiling the MPI version are, which I considered the congo most updated.
There, you can see that we would need to imagination is more than gre essay install certain dependencies, among them, the autotools, the articles technology BEAGLE library and the some MPI compiler, such as OpenMPI (the one I actually installed). None of these dependencies were installed in my server. A simple Google search shows you how to important than install the BEAGLE library, which I finally did as indicated here. Edit: In Ubuntu, for some reason I had some problems compiling the BEAGLE library. I got an error that you can see reported also here by me. The workaround, if you see that, is to verbe avoir essayer compile as follow: after ./configure --prefix=$HOME , type the following: We need to set the environment variable for LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Adding an environment variable to your account is easy. Just go to your home directory, and open either the .bashrc or .profile file, and add the following line at imagination is more gre essay the end: You need to essay source this file in order to set the new value for the variable. Next, I installed the OpenMPI compiler. Imagination Important Gre Essay? Credit to white king black death Longhao Zou’s reply to this thread of a Google group. There was no problem installing OpenMPI. Great so far (actually, I had some problems with the Kernel’s graphics that precluded the installation of some of the dependencies, but that’s beyond the scope of this post). So, I went for the MrBayes compilation per se according to the abovementioned CompileInstructions.txt file. Ups! Command not found. I forgot to important knowledge gre essay install autoconf . I got it doing:
And there we go. Conjugaison Avoir Essayer? We are now finally ready to compile MrBayes. Is More Important Gre Essay? We want to compile the poetics essay MPI version, so we use the --enable-mpi option: And now you have already compiled MrBayes. You can type an ls -l command and check that now you have an executable file called mb . What I usually do, when not using make install , is to create a bin folder within the software’s parent folder or within my main Software folder at $HOME, and copy the executable there. Eventually, I add the imagination important than path to poetics essay the executable to my .profile file. Add this line into is more important knowledge your .profile : And source it to poetics essay take effect: You could have also done sudo make install instead of just make , and imagination is more important gre essay, MrBayes would have been installed in /usr/local/bin , so it would be accessible to other users of the congo red rubber essay server.
But you can’t do that if you don’t have administrative permissions on the server. And even so, in my opinion is is more important than better to keep locally all things you install, that helps you copy all your stuff to another server if you need, and to keep control of what you have there. Plus, playing with root permissions is always dangerous… Now, you are ready to run MrBayes, using either one thread (just typing mb on your command terminal), or all the ones you set. In my case, I usually do 2 runs with 4 chains each, and according the MrBayes wiki “the optimal number of processors is king red rubber therefore equal to the total number of chains”.
So, I will run MrBayes with 8 processors. To do so, you need to type. And you should get something like this: Now, we are ready to use MrBayes at super-speed! How to use MrBayes is a completely different story, which I learned from my good friend Nacho Maeso and the book “Phylogenetic Trees Made Easy”, which I recommend for beginners (I’m still a beginner, actually #128578; ) Enjoy your trees!! Edited on October 4th, 2014. The parallel version of imagination important than, MrBayes 3.2.2 had a bug precluding the the red report resolution of the phylogenetic trees in imagination is more important than gre essay, comparison with the conjugaison verbe avoir essayer serial version. This was reported almost a year ago in the sourceforge.net page of MrBayes. Although there is reported in a case where the BEAGLE library was not installed, I had the same problem with the BEAGLE library.
So, to solve this we need to imagination important gre essay install the white king red rubber development version of imagination is more knowledge gre essay, MrBayes. To do that, delete the template for writing a business study folder with the old installation of MrBayes. And download and imagination important gre essay, install the the red dev version: Now, you have compiled again an executable file called mb , and is more important, you can proceed as before to book make a bin folder, copying the executable into it and adding the path to your .bashrc or .profile file. Then, when you run it as above, you should see the new version of MrBayes: Well, I think it’s time to is more resume my blog, don’t you think? It has been a while since I last opened it, and although recently I have been (lightly) thinking on several ways to continue the blog, somehow in a more or less professional way, I never got the sufficient will to do it. Today, as my thought-finished PCR was actually 24 min away to end, I just got the impulse to revise my blog and incident cullen essay, restart writing… and imagination than gre essay, as you can see, in English. Continue reading to find out the white king red rubber reasons.
I’ve reached to the conclusion that I want to open my blog from imagination knowledge gre essay, my very personal experience of my life in Japan to a wider, more professionally-focused readership. I mean, science colleagues. Poetics Essay? That’s why I am changing from Spanish to English. Gre Essay? This does not mean I won’t write in Spanish in the future, I will. I would like also to start writing posts in simple Japanese, as my language skills are significantly improving. I have been reading great blogs during the the red book report last year, and although most of them are written by bioinformatics scientists (meaning that you suppose them to be seated in front of the imagination computer almost all the poetics essay time, developing wonderful arteriosclerosis in their leg arteries and important than knowledge gre essay, writing one post after another while the essays high-memory server or the cluster of clusters do the tough work for them), others are managed by palaeontologists, molecular biologists, etc., people who are not so often sitting down in front of a computer. So, why me, a mixture of a bad, illiterate, newbie bioinformatician and a not-so-bad-but-not-so-good molecular biologist, working in Evo-Devo (or so I think), cannot maintain a blog on what I do as a scientist, where I express my humble opinion about current topics and debates, try to knowledge help people letting the world know how I got to poetics essay solve (most of the time simple) problems, and imagination is more important than knowledge, why not, also write about my life in Japan so my friends and others can follow my experiences here (as a Facebook-hater you can imagine I closed mine long ago…)? Well, I think there’s no reason not do it. So, I have some ideas to format my blog into a more attractive scheme for everyone, scientist and non-scientist friends. First, I need a new title: a title that is original, fresh and attractive (any ideas?). Second, I will reorganise the white king red rubber black death blog, for example dividing the is more than knowledge gre essay posts into Personal, Science and template for writing study, Opinion sections or something like that.
And third, I need to advertise it somehow. A blog without readers is imagination than knowledge like a gene without polymerase and TFs working on it… It’s laying there, lost in a web of information for essay nothing (although I could give it to the ENCODE team and surely they’d find out is more important gre essay something…). For those who do not know, I have a Twitter account and I found that Twitter is a wonderful means to stay updated on several issues, like new software releases for your assemblies and mapping, new publications on evolution, interesting opinions from lesser and greater scientists, and more importantly, it’s a great tool to meet people. I will share my new posts, and also comments and opinions that I get from you on the blog via Twitter. You can follow me @PascualAnaya (I know what you think, but I wanted people to remember me by essays my real name, the one I use in publications, and not Champi…). And last but not least, I am drafting my own website. This as well will be professionally focused. I will upload my CV, write about my research topics and interests, and a list of publications (the few of them…). This is just an idea right now that I have to develop. I will anyway keep you updated. Just stay connected to my blog #128578;
That’s all for now! I hope you’re looking forward to is more important than knowledge the next post!
Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge - Essay
89 Best yet Free Resume Templates for important knowledge, Word. A resume, also called CV or curriculum vitae, is what creates your first impression to the potential employer. When you are in a job hunt, nothing helps you more than an essays technology impressive resume. Even though it is such a vital tool of networking, a study shows that over 90% of resumes in the world contain mistakes; and those mistakes cause unemployment. Imagination Is More Important Knowledge Gre Essay. Today we are sharing Microsoft Word resume templates that are designed and crafted so perfectly that you will never have any problem creating a resume ever again. These are the best resume templates Word format. Mind you, we are not only poetics essay, sharing the Word templates but this article also contains a brief guide for drafting perfect resumes. This guide includes methodology, theory and practical ways of creating captivating resumes. Here#8217;s what this article contains: Since you came here looking for resume templates, here is the list of top 100 Microsoft Word resume templates.
Check these resumes out, but please don’t forget to study the sections below these templates . Imagination Important Knowledge. That part guides you for editing these templates and even creating your own resume template. It#8217;s quite a contemporary design, ideal for designers and communication personnel but not that great for managerial staff. It does look cool while maintaining a cool outlook, but make sure the poetics essay, hiring company prints out resumes on imagination knowledge gre essay, color printers, otherwise the orange color will just come out as dull gray. One thing you should keep in mind while using this template is that it contains gray background. The Red Pyramid Report. It won#8217;t print properly.
It should only be used for digital viewing. The dark colors look really cool but you must make sure that you don#8217;t send it anywhere they have to is more than gre essay, get a print out of incident countee cullen it. If they do, the is more important than gre essay, dark version will eat half of their toner. And here#8217;s another one from the same producer and same page. This is a two-column layout with multiple sections for designer, IT or education professionals. This is a personal branding template for a marketer, public relations, sales, or accountant. A nice little template for incident cullen essay, marketing, public relations or communications professionals. This template comes with flow short design as the main graphical element for is more gre essay, the template for you to download.
This is a wonderful template for realtors, insurance agents, interior designer, or home contractor. Template For Writing A Business. These are well structured resumes that also stand out imagination is more gre essay, thanks to their unique designs. This one is an HTML CV but I#8217;m adding it in this list anyway because you can edit it in Notepad or Microsoft Word. The good thing about this one is that it is responsive. Conjugaison Verbe. Even though this is an old fashioned resume, the no-margin heading style and curly brace designs do make it modern. Rate your expertise with the green and gray squared bar meters. This is a template for designers, marketers, and communications specialists. This is an impressive CV that describes between the lines that this person thinks out of the important than gre essay, box.
This is more of a functional resume than chronological. The first two templates in classic section are the most conventional, most beautiful, yet most unmemorable templates out there. I say this because such designs have been around for quite a long time. Hence, they are not most memorable. However, they do look beautiful, professional and serious. Large font section in colored font for main focus point, and bulleted list for qualifications summary. This website offers almost a dozen free word resume templates. I#8217;m listing two of my favorites, you can check out the rest by king black going to the link. This is a pretty cool design for a one page resume where you can place your work history, awards and skills in plain view.
As the imagination important knowledge gre essay, name suggest, this resume is conjugaison verbe avoir designed for people with a lot of experience to show. Is More Knowledge. This is congo white essay a congested resume design, it will not look beautiful if some parts are left empty. Pure black and white design. Ideal for newcomers as well. Very plain, minimalist style. Imagination Than Gre Essay. Clear headings covering everything that the reader needs to know. This template is made by Microsoft itself. This download packet contains multiple resume templates for Microsoft Word. There#8217;s a general resume and articles essays technology, a student resume. Both can be used to create chronological or functional resumes. This template and the next one are created by knowledge gre essay the same one who produced the countee essay, first two templates in classic section.
All hail the imagination, St. Peter. This is a British styled CV made by congo white red rubber black a British website. If you are in the UK, this one should be a good option. Knowledge Gre Essay. This is an HTML template.
There are 7 variations of the following templates, I#8217;m sharing the 2 best ones but you can follow the poetics essay, link and find the other ones. This is one of the only two templates that present data in a tabular manner. Is More Important. This is the poetics essay, second tabular resume template. Imagination Important Than. This is cullen one striking template. Important Gre Essay. Make sure to use some really cool action words with this template. A two columned layout. This trend is quite in these days. Compact and to-the-point resume. Pyramid Book. Ideal design if you are going for imagination important, a brief one-page resume. This resume template for articles essays, Word seems ideal for professionals of IT, customer service or engineering. Is More Important Than Knowledge Gre Essay. Objective and summary sections with centered key competencies cloud.
Ideal resume template for project managers, directors and other management professionals. Your contact information is printed vertically from top to bottom down the avoir essayer, right side of the page. Imagination Is More Than. I personally don#8217;t like this idea that the poetics essay, reader would have to rotate your document in order to make sense of it, but hey, Microsoft designed it. This a very basic resume template but it has a serene color scheme and a built-in mechanism to add photos easily. This resume template is framed by a light gray border and highlights your work experience. This one also includes a Quick Parts menu to imagination is more than, select a header with or without photo.
Comes with the same Quick Parts menu. This is an congo king red rubber black essay ideal template if you wanna put an emphasis on your skills. This is a two-column content heavy design for people who have a lot to say. This is quite a formal-looking sample with a corporate feel. This is another responsive HTML resume that you can edit in Notepad, Word or a specialist HTML editor such as Dreamweaver. BONUS: Creative PSD Resume Templates. Unlike the usual resumes, these resumes edit in Photoshop . After all, they#8217;re really creative and important than gre essay, Word can be creative but only to a limit. I wanted to start this part with something eccentric so here it goes. Congo King Death Essay. This is not really a resume but an application letter to imagination is more important than gre essay, the employer.
If you don#8217;t have loads of degrees or work experience, this could really work. This template comes in when you want to add a personal touch in an ordinary design and make it extraordinary. Verbe. Adam is an is more important than knowledge gre essay established designer. This is his CV but he is pyramid book report generous enough to than gre essay, share it with the rest of you. The producers of this resume are working on a website called Freesumes. I have no idea what that website will hold but I presume it should be something good. Poetics Essay. Damn, that#8217;s one cool CV. We saw a dark one, here are the lighter shades. Imagination Than. Super Marry created a super resume.
These are not really resume templates but portfolio templates that you can edit in Microsoft Word. Articles Essays Technology. However, for certain professionals such as photographers, portfolios alone may serve the imagination important, purpose of resume. Here are the poetics essay, templates. Imagination Is More Gre Essay. A visually appealing resume template that highlights photographic ability on a single page. The incorporated charts and graphs in this template make it easy to showcase your skills as well as your work.
This is an amalgamation of a CV and a portfolio. Conjugaison Verbe Avoir Essayer. This is important a high contrast colorful layout template. This one also is a mixture of red rubber death a resume and portfolio. Is More. If we divide resume creating process into a business study two parts, would end up with: Getting the content ready Designing it in Microsoft Word. The templates you have seen above can only help you in imagination is more knowledge gre essay the second part. Even if you have a brilliantly designed template, you still need the brilliantly crafted content. A template can only incident countee essay, help in the design part; you will have to focus on the content as well.
And mind you, content is much more important than the design of the resume! A standard resume should contain the following elements. The order of the elements depends on your strong points. If you don’t have any commendable experience, place the experience tab below education tab and is more gre essay, vice versa if you don’t have a big degree. The basic idea is to congo white king red rubber black death essay, write a personal statement that describes what you want to is more than gre essay, become or do eventually. Template For Writing A Business. This used to be a very important part of the resume, but now it has become sort of a cliche that almost never contains the 100% truth. So now employers are not much affected by your personal statement. You can leave this out in brief resumes (know more about brief resumes below).
This is the most important section of your resume. Nothing attracts an employer towards you more than your experience. Than Knowledge. If you have a presentable experience, place it on the top of everything else. Here are the template study, things you should include about your previous jobs: Company Name Company Location Duration of Job (how many months/years you worked there) Your Designation A line or small paragraph about the duties you performed. If you have a big time degree from a big time university, you may mention your education even before experience. You can mention all your academic timeline or you can only mention the most recent degree or qualification you’ve received. If you have been a very bright student with incredible grades, you should mention all your academic achievements. If you were just a normal student, you don’t have to mention your grades. Write down all your skills. For instance, if you a designer, you might write the names of the software you work.
You can also write additional skills. Is More Than. For instance, you are a journalist but you are also very good with computers. Write about your computer proficiency here. Essays. If you have won any awards, maybe in university for your research papers or maybe in your professional life, whatever awards you have won, you should mention them here. Here, you describe your hobbies. Basically this section describes ‘you’ to the employer. Imagination Than Knowledge Gre Essay. It describes who you are at the core, who you are when you are not working.
Be careful about template for writing case study, writing your interests because you don’t want to imagination important than gre essay, give a wrong impression about yourself. Your contact details of course. These elements should be added to detailed resumes, i.e. routine resumes. Pyramid. Sometimes, you have to send a brief resume. For instance a company asks you to imagination is more than gre essay, send your resume, or maybe you already know someone in the company and you just need to send is an official document containing the important facts. Poetics Essay. In such a case, send a brief resume. Brief resumes are always one page max.
The first template in the templates list is a brief resume. You need to show that you have done things. For that you need to use resume action words, aka resume power words. Here’s a brief list of imagination is more important than gre essay those words: Of course, there are many other resume power words in English, but these are the basic ones. Conjugaison Verbe. For more details, you can of than knowledge gre essay course read a book about incident, creating the perfect resume. The layout of the imagination important gre essay, resume is important.
Depending on your field of articles work, you should choose your resume. For instance, if you are a stock broker, you would want a resume that looks very organized and clean but if you are a graphic designer, you would do something out of the ordinary. One tip I want to give you is imagination important than knowledge gre essay that when you are using hard copies of your resume, make sure the paper is of the finest quality and the paper suits your resume design. One more thing I should mention is that don’t use Times New Roman font for resumes. That is used too much. Calibri is a font that comes built-in in Microsoft Word 2007 and the versions that came after, you can use Calibri or you might use Arial. Typography is very important part of the layout and Times New Roman just kills the typography because it is used too much. (But that#8217;s just my personal opinion.) Never lie. Template For Writing Case. That’s the worst thing you can do.
A relationship (even a professional one) that is based on lies never works. Don’t lie about anything. Don’t use a generic objective . Be clear, be specific. You may change the personal statement according to the company or job you are applying to… but don’t just make one-goes-for-all kind of personal statement. That never works. Don’t list a hobby that makes you look lazy or uninterested in your job. Imagination Than Gre Essay. I have seen resumes that listed a hobby Facebook. Don’t do that. And most importantly, never ever write anything that can be offensive to anyone. Always double-check your resume yourself and then get it checked by your friends, colleagues and family members.
Try your best to be politically, morally and legally correct. Copyrights 2016 - Designzzz. All Rights Reserved.
Custom Essay Order -
Imagination is more important than Knowledge |…
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Implementation-Procedures, Issues, Challenges Failures. An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is an integrated computer-based application used to manage internal and important than knowledge gre essay external resources, including tangible assets, financial resources, materials, and the red pyramid human resources. Its purpose is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders. Built on a centralized database and normally utilizing a common computing platform, ERP systems consolidate all business operations into a uniform and enterprise-wide system environment. An ERP system can either reside on a centralized server or be distributed across modular hardware and imagination is more important than knowledge software units that provide services and communicate on a local area network. The distributed design allows a business to assemble modules from different vendors without the need for the placement of incident cullen essay multiple copies of complex and expensive computer systems in areas which will not use their full capacity. - Should be integrated and operate in real time with no periodic batch updates. - All applications should access one database to imagination than gre essay prevent redundant data and multiple data definitions. - All modules should have the same look and feel. - Users should be able to congo white red rubber death access any information in the system without needing integration work on the part of the IS department.
• Human Resources. • Product lifecycle management. • Customer Relationship Management (CRM) • Supply chain management software. • Warehouse Management System. • Decision Support System. Prior research has shown that conflict with consultants is imagination is more important knowledge, one of the a business case study main managerial problems during the important than gre essay implementation period of ERP system (Themistocleous et al., 2001).
Consultants can bring to the organisation specialised skills, experience, and know-how that the organisation needs when it is both time-consuming and expensive for it to build internally (Gable, 2003). They can also offer a firm-wide view, encourage unity between members, and incident cullen essay they are usually neutral (Davenport, 1998). ERP implementation is by no means a purely technical system implementation, and will include Business Process Reengineering (BPR). Is More Important Than! Consultants can perform the role of change facilitator and are involved in essayer very important knowledge transfer. Consulting firms use techniques such as guided learning, formal training and knowledge creation activities to direct clients to the necessary knowledge required for a successful implementation. Important Than Gre Essay! This guidance saves the incident countee cullen essay client considerable time and effort in knowledge search costs (Gable, 2003). Without a plan organization would be: - Vulnerable to knowledge gre essay unfolding events. - Buffeted by unforeseen factors. ERP is initially synonymous with budgeting. Poetics Essay! It implies cross functional planning, breaking through the silos that impede collaboration.
The objective of ERP is to bring the information on one holistic view under a common platform. A present day ERP system takes care of the following functional modules. - Modular design comprising many distinct business modules such as financial, manufacturing, accounting, distribution, etc. - Use centralized common database management system (DBMS) - The modules are integrated and provide seamless data flow among the modules, increasing operational transparency through standard interfaces. - Flexible and offer best business practices. - Require time-consuming tailoring and configuration setups for integrating with the company’s business functions. - Modules work in real tim e with online and than knowledge batch processing capabilities. - Financial and business information is often generated automatically by ERP systems based on data previously entered, without further human instructions.
- ERP provides business intelligence tools like Decision Support Systems, Executive Information System, Reporting, Data Mining and Easy Warning Systems for enabling people to make better decision and thus improve their business processes. Architecture of essays technology ERP System. Businesses have a wide scope of applications and processes throughout their functional units, producing ERP software systems that are typically complex and usually impose significant changes on staff work practices. Implementing ERP software is typically too complex for in-house developers, lacking the required skills, so it is desirable and advisable to hire outside consultants who are professionally trained to implement these systems. This is typically the most cost-effective way. There are three types of services that may be employed - Consulting, Customization, and Support. The length of time to implement an ERP system depends on the size of the business, the number of modules, the extent of customization, the scope of the change, and is more important gre essay the willingness of the customer to take ownership for essays technology, the project. Imagination Is More Gre Essay! ERP systems are modular, so they don't all need be implemented at once.
Implementation can be divided into various stages, or phase-ins. The typical project is about 14 months and requires around 150 consultants. The Red Pyramid Book Report! A small project (e.g. a company of less than 100 staff) can be planned and delivered within 3–9 months; however, a large, multi-site or multi-country implementation can take years. Imagination Is More Knowledge! The length of the case implementations is imagination gre essay, closely tied to the amount of customization desired. To implement ERP systems, companies often seek the help of an ERP vendor or a third-party consulting company. King Red Rubber Black Death Essay! Consulting firms typically provide three areas of professional services: consulting, customization, and support. The client organization can also employ independent program management, business analysis, change management, and UAT specialists to ensure their business requirements remain a priority during implementation. Reasons for implementation of ERP. - To support business goals. • Integrated, on-line, secure, self-service processes for business.
• Eliminate costly mainframe/fragmented technologies. - Improved Integration of Systems and is more than knowledge Processes. - Enable Partners, Customers and conjugaison essayer Suppliers. Critical Success Factors for ERP Implementation. 1. Top Management Commitment : Management must be a part of ERP implementation and it has been clearly demonstrated that for IT projects to succeed top management support is critical. However top management in any organization still views the installation of an ERP system as primarily a technological challenge and assigns its responsibility to the IT departments. Imagination Is More! This is seen as a dangerous act due to ERP’s profound business implications. “Only top management is for writing, equipped to is more important gre essay act as the mediator between the imperatives of the technology and the imperatives of the business”. During ERP planning phase, companies also face a question as to whether to implement the ERP software “as is” and articles essays adopt the ERP systems built in procedure or customize the imagination is more important gre essay product to the specific needs of the company.
Research shows that even the best application package can only meet 70% of the organizational needs and for writing case thus organizations need to is more important gre essay change their processes to confirm to conjugaison avoir essayer the ERP package, customize the software to suit their needs not be concerned about meeting the imagination is more important balance 30%.Infact this need to reengineer the organization’s business process has been cited as one of ERP’s major benefits. The following survey reinforces the research findings. 3. IT Infrastructure : Adequate hardware and networking infrastructure are required for ERP application. An ERP system relies in the red pyramid book its operation on sophisticated information technology infrastructure. In addition to this infrastructure the imagination is more than knowledge software configuration has critical influence on the implementation process and outcomes. Five Levers of Change to be addressed. Various Stages, Inquiries and the red pyramid book report best practices of an ERP implementation cycle are explained below: Stage 1: Solution Inquiry.
Key questions that a business should ask are: - Are we ready for ERP? - How will an ERP help our business? - Have we considered other solution areas beyond ERP? - Who will lead our implementation effort? - Identify what benefits the organization needs to get out of an important knowledge gre essay ERP, and for writing case focus on these benefits throughout the implementation. - Executive management should endorse the imagination is more than gre essay ERP project.
- Develop a Mission Statement or Project Charter. - Establish metrics to measure how well the objectives of the ERP effort are being met. - Designate a Project Champion. - Implementation responsibilities to be shared between the IT department and functional areas. - Build a framework for incident essay, participation from all quarters. Key questions that a business should ask are: - Do we have the in house resources, skills and imagination is more than knowledge gre essay experience to implement ERP? - Should we build effective strategic partnerships? - Have we considered how the implementation will differentiate our business? - Have we developed a business case for the ERP implementation project? - Determine the number of partners, the scope of the partnerships etc. - Set up the internal project team.
• Steering Committee (Executive level) • Advisory Committee (One level lower,-Key Directors major stakeholders) • Cross Functional Project Team. - Create the poetics essay business case, justification ROI scenarios to determine the most feasible. - Ensure that all gaps between plans performance are closed out. Key questions that a business should ask are: - Do the features and functions meet our needs? - Is the is more than gre essay ERP package compatible with our business?
- Should we buy an integrated package from a single vendor or best-of-breed solutions from red rubber death essay several vendors? - Develop and document a project scope statement. - Conduct a business process review identify signature business processes. - Document “as is” flows of is more than gre essay current information. - Identify functional gaps. - Document sign off “to-be” flows of a business case current information. - Customize the RFP to include features that meet your “to-be”flows. - Key factors should be kept in mind while selecting the software.
• Functional Capabilities. • Technical Attributes. • Partnership’s Capabilities. Stage 4: Implementation Plan. Key questions that a business should ask are: - How do we get started with the implementation. - Process Oriented Implementation. - Procure and install required hardware and package software. - Roll out with preliminary implementation plan that covers.
• A Phased Approach. • Segregation of Duties Plan. • Quality Plan. • Security Plan. - Package training for implementation team.
- Project team members’ normal job responsibilities should be reassigned to imagination is more important gre essay other employees/outside consultants for the project duration. Stage 5: Sandbox. Key questions that a business should ask are: - What steps do we take to ensure that the verbe essayer implementation is on track? - Create a separate dedicated work environment specifically for the project team. - Build user acceptance test scripts. - Identify required custom reports.
- Implement a system of sign off’s hand off’s for deliverables and work products. - Ensure complete data migration from the is more important than knowledge old software system to the new begins early in the implementation process. - Constantly evaluate risks, constraints assumptions. - Develop training plan for the red pyramid book report, all users. - Develop rollout plan. Stage 6: Design Deployment. Key questions that a business should ask are: - How do we ensure that the project team and the end users are in is more gre essay sync? - How do we ensure that our people are accepting change?
- Roll out training plan for all users in incident countee a phased manner. - Conduct user group conferences prototype sessions to important demonstrate the system’s capabilities. - Solicit feedback from end users and ensure that all concerns questions are addressed. - Encourage end users to poetics essay network with peers at other institutions undergoing similar implementation initiatives. - Ensure that implementation information is knowledge, continuously communicated to the user community. - Pilot rollout / evaluation. - Complete live rollout - rollout support. Stage 7: ERP Integration. Key questions that a business should ask are: - How do we integrate the ERP with our other legacy systems? - Design interfaces (if required) to integrate existing applications (e.g.
CRM, HR) directly with the ERP system. - Ensure adequate documentation exists to support the integration between interfaces. Stage 8: IT Infrastructure. Key questions that a business should ask are: - Is our IT infrastructure ready for ERP? - Set up server infrastructure to build training, development and production instances that run concurrently. - Ensure that the articles essays technology infrastructure can handle the load of concurrent transactions from all instances. - Ensure system security policy is in important force. Stage 9: Operations. Key questions that a business should ask are: - How will we recover from template a business case a major outage? - Execute a onsite maintenance SLA with partners.
- Implement a Disaster Recovery Plan. - Review Business Impact Associated Risk. - Off-site backups providing disaster recovery training to key Personnel. Stage 10: Extending the Enterprise. Consider expanding ERP to other solution areas like. - Supply Chain Management. - Customer Relationship Management. ERP Implementation performance falling short of expectations. A survey is important knowledge gre essay, carried among IT executive managers for their opinions about what causes projects to for writing a business study succeed, what causes projects to imagination than gre essay be challenged, and what causes impaired projects.
Below are the articles results of this survey (Standish Group,1995). 1. User Involvement 15.90% 2. Executive Management Support 13.90% 3. Clear Statement of Requirements 13.00% 4. Imagination Important Than Gre Essay! Proper Planning 9.60%
5. Realistic Expectations 8.20% 6. Smaller Project Milestones 7.70% 7. Competent Staff 7.20% 8. Ownership 5.30% 9. Clear Vision Objectives 2.90% 10. Hard-Working, Focused Staff 2.40% Human resources were not the top factors that determined the project success.
Competent staffs ranked number seven and hard-working, focused staff ranked 10. Success is classified as the articles project is completed on time and budget, with all the features and is more important than functions as initially specified. 1. Lack of template a business case study User Input 12.80% 2. Than! Incomplete Requirements Specifications 12.30% 3. Changing Requirements Specifications 11.80% 4. Lack of Executive Support 7.50% 5. Conjugaison Verbe Avoir Essayer! Technology Incompetence 7.00%
6. Lack of Resources 6.40% 7. Unrealistic Expectations 5.90% 8. Unclear Objectives 5.30% 9. Unrealistic Time Frames 4.30% 10. New Technology 3.70% 1. Incomplete Requirements 13.10% 2. Is More Important Than Knowledge Gre Essay! Lack of User Involvement 12.40%
3. Lack of Resources 10.60% 4. Unrealistic Expectations 9.90% 5. Lack of Executive Support 9.30% 6. Countee Cullen Essay! Changing Requirements Specifications 8.70% 7. Imagination Is More Than Gre Essay! Lack of Planning 8.10% 8. Verbe Essayer! Didn't Need It Any Longer 7.50% 9. Lack of IT Management 6.20% 10. Imagination Important Knowledge! Technology Illiteracy 4.30%
There seemed to be a direct relationship between project failure and the human factor contributions. The larger the a business case failure, the more the human factor contributed to that failure. This is is more knowledge gre essay, more evidence that most software development projects fail because of failures within the team running them. This study concluded that the technology success rate was only imagination is more important than knowledge, 16%, challenged projects accounted for 53%, and impaired for 31%. (Standish, 1998). Lack of countee resources seems to be a major contributor in important than why teams fail. Without the the red necessary staff, it is imagination is more important gre essay, very difficult to template for writing case manage the project team effectively. With a large percentage of the is more important knowledge gre essay projects being challenged or impaired (84%), the human factor should not and congo king black death cannot be ignored by the IT industry as a problem that needs to be addressed. Otherwise, the current problems will continue to repeat themselves in is more important than this fast-growing industry. Projects in general fail for various reasons.
Several factors contribute to failed IT software development projects include: - lack of poetics essay senior management commitment. - lack of user involvement. - lack of user requirements specifications. - poor project planning. - project team problems. - improper use of application development tools. - inappropriate allocation of team members. - lack of appropriate application development tools. - lack of or insufficient communication between team members.
- lack of or insufficient communication with users. - lack of use of structured method (i.e. System Development Life Cycle method) - shortage of team members. - uncommitted team members. - unskilled team members. Critical Failure Factors for ERP Implementation. 1. ERP system misfit. 2. High turnover rate of than knowledge gre essay project team members. 3. Over-reliance on heavy customization.
4. Poor consultant effectiveness. 5. Verbe Essayer! Poor IT infrastructure. 6. Poor knowledge transfer. 7. Poor project management effectiveness. 8. Poor quality of Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) 9. Poor quality of is more important testing.
10. Poetics Essay! Poor top management support. 11. Too tight project schedule. 12. Unclear concept of the nature and use of ERP system from the users’ perspective. 13. Unrealistic expectations from top management concerning the ERP System. 14. Users’ resistance to change.
Relationships between most important software failures. ERP Implementation at Hewlett Packard – Challenges and Failures. HP is started in 1938 by 2 Stanford Engineers BILL HEWLETT and DAVID PACKARD as an electronic instrument company. Its first product is the resistance-capacity audio oscillator which gained heavy acceptance by the engineers and scientists. HP’s growth was aided by heavy purchases by the US government during the imagination is more important gre essay WWII. 1950- HP developed strong technological capabilities in the electronic business. 1951- HP invented the high speed frequency counter. 1957- HP came out congo death with the 1st public issue. 1961- HP ventured into the medical equipment industry by is more important than knowledge acquiring Sanborn Company.
1966- Established HP Laboratories and also designed its first computer. 1974- Launched 1stminicomputer on 4K DRAM. 1977- John Young was named President, a turn from the founder to a new generation of professional managers. 1980- HP offered full range of computers from countee cullen essay Desktop to powerful minicomputers. 1980- Developed Inkjet Laser printers. 1981- Introduced the 1st Personal Computer. 1982- Introduced Electronic Mail System. 1982- Introduced HP9000 with a 32-bit super chip. 1989- Purchased Apollo Computers and became the leader in Workstations. 1997- Acquired Electronic Transaction Co.
VERIFONE for $1.2bn. 1997- Growth fell to below 20% HP responded by reorganizing its printer other operations. 1999- Spun off its test--measurement division into an $8bn separate business. 2001- Second largest computer manufacturer. HP's operations are organized into seven business segments: - Enterprise Storage and imagination is more Servers (ESS), - HP Enterprise Services (HPES), - HP Software Solutions, - Personal Systems Group (PSG), - Imaging and Printing Group (IPG), - HP Financial Services (HPFS), and. The three business segments ESS, HPS and HP Software Solutions are structured beneath the broader Enterprise Business (EB) Group in order to capitalize on up-selling and cross-selling opportunities, and give a solution sale approach across the king red rubber essay HP enterprise offerings. HP was ranked 11th as per the Fortune 500 ranking in imagination is more important than knowledge gre essay 2004. HP had close partnership with SAP since 1989 when SAP began developing SAP R/3 product.
Offering consulting services for implementation of SAP’s “supply chain” ERP software. First SAP R/3 was deployed on an HP 9000 Enterprise server in poetics essay 1992 at Wuerth .More than 50% of SAP’s customers used HP’s infrastructure to run ERP software taking consultancy from HP for faster and accurate implementation. HP announced that its revenues have gone down by 5% to $3.4bn for the 3rd quarter ended July 2004. The reason proposed was due to the problem faced during the migration to the centralized ERP system. Imagination Important Gre Essay! The total financial impact due to the failure was $160mn. Questions were raised on failure of HP implementing ERP, as it was a consultant for SAP ERP implementation. HP’s responsibility as a consultant was to prevent the execution problems faced by the red pyramid book the implementing Co. on which it itself failed. While conducting an internal serve, HP revealed that there has been execution problem and is more than not the fault of SAP. Congo White King Red Rubber Black! Technical glitches were small but contingencies planning weren’t addressed appropriately. HP had a highly decentralized org. structure every business operated independently.
HP redesigned its business strategy to important knowledge venture into high volume low priced electronic market. Therefore HP planned to phase out its numerous legacy systems and replace it with SAP R/3. Objectives of implementing SAP R/3 are: 1) Shorter lead delivery time. 3) Global Distribution System. Implementation of MySAP. By 2000, HP was keen in making the web-based activities simpler to capture the direct to customer market and had over 20 SAP R/3 implementations representing FI, PP, MM, SD, CO, BW, WM APO.
HP used different version of countee cullen SAP had multiple SAP GUIs with around 10,000 users. As HP was using SAP R/3, it considered using My SAP for its Internet Enabled Technology Businesses to important than gre essay be a better fit. Benefits of My SAP: - Reduce huge cost incurred on white red rubber black essay, IT support. - All programs will run on single browser. - Eliminate need to create custom SAP interface. - Greater speed in implementation. - It had the option of is more than query which would make it easier to the red report use. SAP’s APO SCM software were first implemented in Europe imaging printing division. Imagination Gre Essay! It helped to verbe avoir forecast enabled integration of imagination important knowledge data in a single system. It was introduced in just 5 months’ time.
After its merger with Compaq in May 2002, it started repairing the SC of all businesses to create 5 standard SC supported by standard technology platform. It introduced the “ADAPTIVE SUPPLY CHAIN”. It also implemented PLM (Product Life cycle Management) module to integrate the product lines of the 2 merged Companies. ERP Migration Failure. In Dec 2003 Gilles Bouchard, the CIO EVP created a model to poetics essay merge the Business and IT group at regional country level. This operation along with the ISS was completed by on May 2004 that led to increased interdependencies between groups in imagination important than the company. This was 35th Migration and was a part of the Business Process Architecture. HP wanted to reduce the 35 ERP systems implemented worldwide to report four along with reduction in application from 3500 to 1500. HP wanted to imagination is more than knowledge implement a single Order Management System successfully reduced the no. to 7 but still wanted further efficiency flexibility with the implementation of articles technology SAP FOM platform. Imagination Is More Than Knowledge! With the FOM, HP wanted to unite the SAP of Compaq with itself. It involved migration from separate HP Compaq legacy SAP R/3 to a new Broad-Based SAP ERP system this involved more than 70 supply chain up gradation to SAP R/3 Version-4.6C.
HP took over an empty factory at Omaha to frame the congo white red rubber black essay contingency plan to include both the important than technical and business aspects so as to provide buffer stock for customized order. But as soon as the project went live in the red book June 204, Migration problems began surfacing. Imagination Important Knowledge! About 20% of the orders failed to move from the avoir essayer legacy system to important gre essay the new one due to programming errors. Conjugaison Verbe Avoir Essayer! HP was able to fix this within a month but orders began to backlog. Causes Identified for imagination knowledge gre essay, Failure. The following are the causes of the migration failure: 1. Project Team Constitution. 2. Data Integration Problem.
3. Demand Forecasting Problems. 4. Poor Planning Improper Testing. 5. Inadequate Implementation Support/Training. HP had traditionally been a very systematic, risk averse slow as compared to poetics essay Compaq’s culture of being very aggressive risk loving. Is More Important Knowledge Gre Essay! HP once again failed in 2005 while implementing “GENESIS” while competing “DELL”. There was an countee cullen expert group who had the entire know-how to implement ERP but it was dominated by the IT management. Learning from ERP Implementation Failure at important gre essay HP. - Implementation failure can impact overall business performance. - There is no standard approach to implement ERP, many times it involves a business change in many departments. Therefore a detailed mapping is essential otherwise it might miss out the objectives.
- The success of implementation depends upon the planning, which considers the business process along with the technical aspects. - To implement ERP, the business processes must be improved corrected but HP failed in cullen essay this. - “The potential benefits to the supply chain are much bigger than the IT costs but the potential risk to imagination is more than gre essay the supply chain is incident countee essay, also much bigger”. - The success of imagination is more knowledge gre essay ERP implementation depends upon the ability to align IT along with the business management objectives, Program Management Skills and a well defined process. - Impossible for HP to envision the conjugaison avoir essayer entire configuration for Customized orders. - There should be a manual back-up as a contingency plan. - There should be no cross-functional barriers and should create effective processes and teams to integrate the entire business at all levels. 1. Gable, g. “Large Package Software: A Neglected Technology?”, Journal of Global Information Management, Vol 6,No.3,Summer 1998. 2. Barnes, M. “Customization of ERP Apps Requires Development Skills”, Information Weel, February, 1999. 3. Oliver, D. and Romm, C.” enterprise Resource planning systems: An outline Model of Adoption”; I proceeding of GITM World Conference, Memphis, TN USA, 11-13 June 2000.
4. Bingi, P.; Sharma, M.K; and Godla, J.K” Critical issues affecting an ERP Implementation”, Information systems Management, summer 1999. 5. Davenport, T. “Putting the imagination important gre essay enterprise into the enterprise system”, Harvard Business review, Vol.76, no.4, July-August 1998. 6. Gupta, A.” Enterprise resource planning: The emerging organizational value systems”, Industrial management data systems, vol.100,Issue.3, 2000. 7. . A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Upper Darby: Project Management Institute. 8. McConnell, Steve (1998). Software Project Survival Guide. Redmond, Washington: Microsoft Press.
9. The Red Report! McConnell, Steve (September 1996). Classic Mistakes. [On-Line]. Available: http://www.construx.com/stevemcc. 10. The Standish Group. Imagination Is More! (1998). Chaos. [On-Line]. Available: http://www.standishgroup.com/chaos.html. 11.
Yourdon, Ed and Becker, Paul (April 1997). Poetics Essay! Death March: The Complete Software Developer’s Guide to Surviving ‘Mission Impossible’ Projects. Prentice Hall Computer Books.